- Color: Black. The Two points sling is constructed with superior quality Nylon material.
- Upgraded larger metal hooks make the sling fit the rifle well.
- The rope of the sling is adjustable, so it will be suitable for everyone.
- With adjustment thumb loop and high density cord, the sling can be easily adjusted.
- Long adjustable strap creates wide length variability for the two points sling.
Last update on January 29, 2023 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft Rifle Product Details
YK47 AK-47 Assault Rifle Spring Airsoft Gun
Airsoft Rifle Product Features
YK47 AK-47 Assault Rifle Spring Airsoft Gun is a good ranged weapon for shooting at players at moderate range shots in the field. This airsoft rifle is made for Airsoft primarily in Asia and is shipped to the United States for airsoft sales under Airsoft international brands.
When playing airsoft, Airsoft rifles are the primary weapons used. These long weapons are very popular, are combat effective, and work really well on playing fields due to this fact. Long guns are frequently deployed in the field alongside sidearms and sniper rifles and belong to a complete airsoft tactical load out.
When calculating the range of the airsoft rifles, bear in mind the average contact range for rifle use on airsoft fields is around 140 feet and in around 50 feet in indoor airsoft arenas which the gun can manage rather effectively. It shoots airsoft BBs rapidly in full-auto or semi-auto shooting modes and is durable and toughly constructed. With the right care and weapon maintenance, this brand airsoft rifle should continue to shoot for many games of airsoft.
Airsoft Gun Maintenance
The gun needs to be maintained following standard airsoft weapon care and cleaning methods. This includes:
- Cleaning the airsoft gun’s bore and barrel and keeping it free of extra oil and blockages
- Drying the weapon if it is drenched, fired in the rain, or immersed in water
- Using silicone oil to lube the inner barrel parts, valves, gaskets, and other oscillating gun parts to keep them lubed and functioning properly
- Repairing worn out components and parts when they are broken
- Taking care of and lubricating the hop-up unit, hop-up nub, and bucking
- Storing the airsoft rifle in a heavy-duty, discreet rifle case
- Make sure your adjustments and FPS maximums are within tournament’s regulations if you modify the gun
Airsoft Gun Upgrades
If you have an interest in enhancing your weapon, here are a handful of tips to know. This weapon may work with AEG gearbox parts and training weapon components from various custom airsoft weapon part producers. You usually will need to upgrade several things at the same time when purchasing rifle upgrades for resilience.
Normal AEG airsoft gun upgrades can include things like:
- Replacing the AEG gearbox for improved durability
- Replacing the AEG spring for increased FPS
- Enhancing gearbox internals like the gearset, piston, cylinder head, bushings, tappet plate, and trigger
- Replacing electrical internals consisting of low resistance wiring, an improved mAh battery, a more powerful AEG motor, and use of a TitanGate with an electronic trigger setup
For spring airsoft rifles, upgradable parts can consist of:
- The spring – upgrade with a more powerful, irregular pitch spring like a M160
- Trigger group – upgrade the trigger mechanism and bolt systems for resilience
About Airsoft Brand
Airsoft is quite highly-rated as a quality brand. They produce good quality airsoft guns and other products. You can find answers on the brand’s website if you have questions about their airsoft guns or customer service questions.
Airsoft Rifle Aiming Methods
Airsoft rifles are very powerful weapons. They can shoot over 140+ feet. Airsoft rifles like the weapon have broad uses on the airsoft field from close range skirmishes (remember the safety first minimum engagement ranges and guidelines) in addition to long-range sniper battles. For close range, hold the rifle in a way where you can quickly aim and shoot at targets. This includes using the rifle’s buttstock to shoulder the airsoft weapon in addition to holding the rifle at angles away from your body.
Another tactical method to shoot this brand rifle in close-up environments is to secure the stock (or back of the gun) in between your arm and torso to reduce the total length of the airsoft weapon in front of you. This tactic is helpful to keep the gun closer to your body when using the weapon on fields which allow players to shoot airsoft rifles inside of buildings for room to room clearing and close in fighting.
When shooting the YK47 AK-47 Assault Rifle Spring Airsoft Gun rifle over 100 feet, bear the weapon’s stock for a firm and stabilized shooting position. This will provide the best accuracy for shooting airsoft BBs over longer ranges at 30+ meters.
Airsoft guns like the YK47 AK-47 Assault Rifle Spring Airsoft Gun must be used with safety first mindsets and must just be played with under game staff’s supervision. All players, bystanders, and other people in the game area or close to where airsoft guns are being shot must have protection including eye and face ANSI rated protection.
Long Gun Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: How good is the Airsoft airsoft brand?
Answer: The Airsoft brand makes good airsoft weapons.
Question: What type of airsoft weapon is the YK47 AK-47 Assault Rifle Spring Airsoft Gun.
Answer: The YK47 AK-47 Assault Rifle Spring Airsoft Gun is an airsoft rifle.
Question: Is this airsoft rifle good for first time players?
Answer: This airsoft rifle can be a great option for first time airsoft players. It depends on the player’s budget, experience, and how much they believe they will play airsoft in the future. The YK47 AK-47 Assault Rifle Spring Airsoft Gun is a great gun for most players.
Question: Are these Airsoft airsoft guns rentable?
Answer: Lots of airsoft fields rent weapons. Check with your closest airsoft field to see if they rent the specific Airsoft gun model.
Question: Can this airsoft rifle be upgraded?
Answer: Yes, this airsoft gun can accept upgrades. Try to find parts particular to the YK47 AK-47 Assault Rifle Spring Airsoft Gun.
Question: Are airsoft guns legal in my state?
Answer: Perhaps depending on where you live. Check your local gun laws or with your local police authority. States like Arkansas (AR), Colorado (CO), Illinois (IL), Maine (ME), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Mississippi (MS), New York and New York City (NY), North Dakota (ND), Texas (TX), and Washington D.C. do have more stringent laws and requirements which may apply to airsoft weapons like the YK47 AK-47 Assault Rifle Spring Airsoft Gun.
Question: What type of airsoft BBs does this airsoft rifle shoot?
Answer: This airsoft rifle generally shoots basic 6mm airsoft BBs. Examine the product details for more details.
Question: How far can this airsoft gun shoot?
Answer: Most airsoft rifles can shoot around 140 feet including the YK47 AK-47 Assault Rifle Spring Airsoft Gun. Weapon accuracy depends upon shooting conditions, terrain, and other factors.
Question: What do I need to know for Airsoft airsoft gun safety?
Answer: Safety is a top concern when using Airsoft airsoft guns. Players must constantly use eye and face protection. The weapon should be used safely with supervision for training in appropriate environments or for target practice only.
Question: Can the Airsoft airsoft guns fire real ammunition?
Answer: No, this airsoft weapon can not fire real ammo and can not be customized in any way to fire live ammunition. It is a toy gun.