- Featuring a unique storybook design with a slightly antiqued look, this hinged metal and enamel pin depicts a grinning Gengar on the cover and a Zorua illustration on the inside. Wear it on your lapel or lanyard for an interactive touch of spooky Pokémon style.
- Hinged pin opens to reveal Zorua illustration
- Artwork is based on a scene described in the Pokédex
- Item Dimensions: 0.1 x 3.8 inches (0.2 x 9.6 cm)
- Pokémon Center Original
Last update on February 2, 2023 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft Rifle Product Details
WW2 M14 Carbine SKS Bayonet Sniper Rifle FPS-200 Spring Airsoft Gun
Airsoft Rifle Product Features
WW2 M14 Carbine SKS Bayonet Sniper Rifle FPS-200 Spring Airsoft Gun is a good ranged weapon for engaging opponents at medium range distances on the field. This airsoft rifle is made for Airsoft primarily in Asia and is shipped for airsoft players under Airsoft worldwide distributors.
When playing airsoft, Airsoft rifles are the main weapons carried. These long guns are really popular, are combat effective, and work really well on playing fields due to this fact. Long guns are often carried together with sidearms and sniper rifles and become part of a world-class airsoft tactical load out.
When thinking about the distance airsoft rifles can shoot, bear in mind the average shooting range for rifle use on airsoft fields is around 140 feet and in around 50 feet in indoor airsoft arenas which the gun can manage quite efficiently. The gun shoots airsoft BBs rapidly in semi-auto or full-auto shooting modes and is durably built and toughly constructed. With proper care and weapon maintenance, this brand airsoft rifle should continue to shoot for lots of tournaments of airsoft.
Airsoft Gun Maintenance
The weapon should be cared for following standard airsoft weapon care and maintenance techniques. This includes:
- Cleaning the airsoft gun’s bore and barrel and keeping it free of extra oil and blockages
- Drying the gun if it is wet, fired in the rain, or submerged in water
- Applying silicone oil to lube the inner barrel’s internals, valves, gaskets, and other oscillating weapon parts to keep them lubed and functioning properly
- Switching out worn out elements and parts
- Servicing and oiling the hop-up system, hop-up nub, and bucking
- Hiding the airsoft gun in a sturdy, low-profile gear bag
- If you upgrade the gun, make certain your modifications and FPS limits are within the airsoft playing field’s requirements
Airsoft Weapon Upgrades
Here are a number of guidelines to always remember if you are interested in upgrading your gun. This weapon might work with AEG gearbox parts and training weapon components from various aftermarket airsoft weapon part manufacturers. When adding AEG airsoft gun upgrades for durability, you generally have to enhance several related gun parts simultaneously.
Standard AEG airsoft weapon upgrades can include:
- Upgrading the AEG gearbox for hardened resilience
- Upgrading the AEG spring for increased FPS
- Upgrading gearbox internal parts like the gearset, piston, cylinder head, bushings, tappet plate, and trigger
- Replacing electrical systems and wiring including low resistance electrical wiring, an improved mAh battery, a high-torque AEG motor, and use of a TitanGate with an electronic trigger unit
For spring airsoft rifles, upgradable parts can include:
- The spring – replace with a more powerful, irregular pitch spring like a M120 or whatever is legal for airsoft field use
- Trigger group – upgrade the trigger and bolt systems for durability
About Airsoft Brand
Airsoft is fairly prominently known in the world of airsoft. They manufacture fairly good quality airsoft weapons and other equipment. You can find answers on the brand’s website if you have questions about their airsoft weapons or client service questions.
Airsoft Rifle Strategies
Airsoft rifles are very powerful long-range weapons. They are capable of shooting over 140+ feet. Airsoft rifles like the weapon have wide uses on the airsoft field from close quarters engagements (remember the safety first minimum engagement ranges and guidelines) in addition to long-range engagements. For close range, hold the rifle in a manner where you can quickly shoot and aim at targets. This consists of using the rifle’s stock to bear the airsoft gun along with holding the rifle at angles away from your position.
An additional method to shoot this brand rifle in fast acquisition environments is to secure the stock (or back of the weapon) in between your bicep and torso to reduce the general length of the airsoft gun and bring it closer to you. This method is useful to keep the weapon nearer to your body when using the gun on fields which permit players to shoot airsoft rifles inside of houses for room to room clearing and CQB.
When shooting the WW2 M14 Carbine SKS Bayonet Sniper Rifle FPS-200 Spring Airsoft Gun rifle at targets farther away, shoulder the weapon’s stock for a firm and stabilized shooting position. This will give you the greatest accuracy for shooting airsoft BBs over longer distances at 100+ feet.
Airsoft weapons like the WW2 M14 Carbine SKS Bayonet Sniper Rifle FPS-200 Spring Airsoft Gun do have safety concerns and need to only be played with under game staff’s supervision. All players, bystanders, and people in the playing area or near people shooting airsoft guns need to use eye and face protection.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Airsoft Long Guns
Question: How good is the Airsoft airsoft brand?
Answer: The Airsoft brand makes good airsoft guns.
Question: What type of airsoft weapon is the WW2 M14 Carbine SKS Bayonet Sniper Rifle FPS-200 Spring Airsoft Gun.
Answer: The WW2 M14 Carbine SKS Bayonet Sniper Rifle FPS-200 Spring Airsoft Gun is an airsoft rifle.
Question: Is this airsoft rifle good for first time players?
Answer: This airsoft rifle can be a good option for first time airsoft players. It depends on the player’s budget, experience, and how much they believe they will play airsoft in the future. The WW2 M14 Carbine SKS Bayonet Sniper Rifle FPS-200 Spring Airsoft Gun is an excellent gun for many players.
Question: Are these Airsoft airsoft guns rentable?
Answer: Lots of airsoft fields rent weapons. Check with your closest airsoft field to see if they rent the specific Airsoft weapon model.
Question: Can this airsoft rifle be upgraded?
Answer: Yes, this airsoft gun can accept upgrades. Try to find parts specific to the WW2 M14 Carbine SKS Bayonet Sniper Rifle FPS-200 Spring Airsoft Gun.
Question: Are airsoft weapons legal in my state?
Answer: Potentially depending upon where you live. Examine your regional gun laws or with your local law enforcement authority. States like Arkansas (AR), Colorado (CO), Illinois (IL), Maine (ME), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Mississippi (MS), New York and New York City (NY), North Dakota (ND), Texas (TX), and Washington D.C. do have more stringent laws and requirements which may apply to airsoft weapons like the WW2 M14 Carbine SKS Bayonet Sniper Rifle FPS-200 Spring Airsoft Gun.
Question: What kind of airsoft BBs does this airsoft rifle shoot?
Answer: This airsoft rifle usually shoots standard 6mm airsoft BBs. Examine the item details for additional information.
Question: How far can this airsoft weapon shoot?
Answer: Many airsoft rifles can shoot around 140 feet including the WW2 M14 Carbine SKS Bayonet Sniper Rifle FPS-200 Spring Airsoft Gun. Weapon precision depends upon shooting conditions, terrain, and other factors.
Question: What do I need to know for Airsoft airsoft gun safety?
Answer: Safety is a top priority when using Airsoft airsoft weapons. Airsoft players need to constantly use safety goggles and face protection. The weapon must be used safely with supervision for training in suitable environments or for target practice only.
Question: Can the Airsoft airsoft guns shoot real ammo?
Answer: No, this airsoft gun can not fire real ammunition and can not be modified in any way to fire live ammunition. It is a toy gun.