- Heavy Duty, durable and breathable ripstop fabric 12 pockets.
- Double layer seat and knee fabric.
- A simple velcro strap system in built into the waist to allow for size adjustments
- Durable and breathable ripstop fabric
- Double layer seat / knee areas for durability, a rugged metal YKK zipper is used for the fly
Last update on February 2, 2023 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft Rifle Product Details
Well R4 MP7 Electric 260 FPS AEG Airsoft Rifle
Airsoft Rifle Product Features
Well R4 MP7 Electric 260 FPS AEG Airsoft Rifle is a good airsoft gun for shooting at players at intermediate range distances on the airsoft arena battlefield. This airsoft rifle is made for Airsoft mostly in Asia and is imported to North America for airsoft players under Airsoft global distributors.
When playing airsoft, Airsoft rifles are the primary weapons used. Because of this, these long guns are preferred, are combat effective, and work very well on playing fields. Long guns are frequently used in airsoft games mainly with sidearms and sniper rifles and are the foundation of a world-class airsoft tactical load out.
When calculating the distance airsoft rifles can shoot, bear in mind the typical contact range for rifle use on airsoft fields is around 140 feet and in around 50 feet in indoor airsoft arenas which the gun can handle rather easily. The gun shoots airsoft BBs quickly in full-auto or semi-auto shooting modes and is durable, well-designed and solidly constructed. With the proper care and weapon maintenance, this brand airsoft rifle should last for many rounds of airsoft.
Airsoft Weapon Maintenance
The gun should be maintained following standard airsoft weapon care and cleaning procedures. These practices include:
- Cleaning up the airsoft weapon’s bore and barrel and keeping it free of dirt and particles
- Drying the weapon if it is wet, played with in the rain, or immersed in water
- Using silicone oil to oil the inner barrel’s internals, valves, gaskets, and other oscillating weapon parts to keep them lubed and functioning properly
- Changing worn out pieces and parts when they are broken
- Servicing and lubricating the hop-up system, hop-up nub, and bucking
- Storing the airsoft gun in a high quality, low-profile tactical bag
- If you increase the FPS limits of the gun, ensure your modifications and FPS limitations are within the airsoft playing field’s requirements
Airsoft Gun Upgrades
Here are a couple of issues to keep in mind if you are interested in upgrading your weapon. This weapon might be compatible with parts and components from various aftermarket airsoft weapon part producers. You usually have to update several related gun parts at one time when planning for airsoft gun upgrades for resilience.
For example, standard AEG airsoft weapon upgrades can include:
- Enhancing the AEG gearbox casing for enhanced resilience
- Replacing the AEG spring for higher FPS
- Upgrading gearbox AEG parts like the gearset, piston, cylinder head, bushings, tappet plate, and trigger
- Replacing electrical internals consisting of low resistance electrical wiring, an upgraded battery, a high-torque AEG motor, and use of a smart MOSFET switch with an electronic trigger drop-in unit
For spring airsoft rifles, upgradable parts can include:
- The spring – replace with a more powerful, irregular pitch spring like a M120 or whatever is legal for airsoft arena use
- Trigger group – upgrade the trigger group and bolt systems for increased life
About Airsoft Brand
Airsoft is quite highly-rated in the world of airsoft. They make decent quality airsoft guns and other gear. If you have concerns about their airsoft guns or customer support inquiries, you can find answers on the brand’s site.
Airsoft Rifle Aiming Techniques
Airsoft rifles are very useful weapons. They can shoot over 140+ feet. Airsoft rifles like the weapon have wide uses on the airsoft field from close quarters combat (CQB) fire fights (keep in mind the safest minimum engagement distances and guidelines) in addition to long-range sniper battles. For close range, hold the rifle in a way where you can quickly aim and fire at targets. This consists of using the rifle’s stock to bear the airsoft weapon in addition to holding the rifle at vectors away from your body.
Another tactical method to fire this brand rifle in close-up environments is to secure the stock (or back of the gun) between your upper arm and body to reduce the total length of the airsoft weapon in front of you. This technique is handy to keep the gun nearer to your body when using the gun on fields which permit players to shoot airsoft rifles inside for room to room clearing and close quarters fighting.
When shooting the Well R4 MP7 Electric 260 FPS AEG Airsoft Rifle rifle over 100 feet, shoulder the gun’s buttstock for a firm and steady shooting platform. This will give you the most precision for shooting airsoft BBs over longer ranges at 30+ meters.
Airsoft Safety Guidelines
Airsoft weapons like the Well R4 MP7 Electric 260 FPS AEG Airsoft Rifle must be used with safety first mindsets and should just be played with under a grown-up’s supervision. All players, bystanders, and other people in the game area or near people shooting airsoft guns need to wear eye and face ANSI rated protection.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Long Guns
Question: How good is the Airsoft airsoft brand?
Answer: The Airsoft brand makes great airsoft guns.
Question: What kind of airsoft gun is the Well R4 MP7 Electric 260 FPS AEG Airsoft Rifle.
Answer: The Well R4 MP7 Electric 260 FPS AEG Airsoft Rifle is an airsoft rifle.
Question: Is this airsoft rifle good for first time airsoft players?
Answer: This airsoft rifle can be a good choice for first time airsoft players. It depends on the player’s budget, experience, and how much they think they will play airsoft in the future. The Well R4 MP7 Electric 260 FPS AEG Airsoft Rifle is a great gun for a lot of players.
Question: Are these Airsoft airsoft weapons rentable?
Answer: Many airsoft fields rent weapons. Talk to your closest airsoft field to see if they rent the specific Airsoft gun model.
Question: Can this airsoft rifle be upgraded?
Answer: Yes, this airsoft weapon can accept upgrades in many cases. Look for parts specific to the Well R4 MP7 Electric 260 FPS AEG Airsoft Rifle.
Question: Are airsoft weapons legal in my state?
Answer: Perhaps depending on where you live. Examine your regional weapon laws or with your regional police authority. States like Arkansas (AR), Colorado (CO), Illinois (IL), Maine (ME), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Mississippi (MS), New York and New York City (NY), North Dakota (ND), Texas (TX), and Washington D.C. do have more stringent laws and requirements which may apply to airsoft weapons like the Well R4 MP7 Electric 260 FPS AEG Airsoft Rifle.
Question: What type of airsoft BBs does this airsoft rifle shoot?
Answer: This airsoft rifle normally shoots standard 6mm airsoft BBs. Check the item details for additional information.
Question: How far can this airsoft weapon shoot?
Answer: The majority of airsoft rifles can shoot around 140 feet including the Well R4 MP7 Electric 260 FPS AEG Airsoft Rifle. Weapon precision depends on shooting conditions, terrain, and other factors.
Question: What do I need to understand for Airsoft airsoft gun safety?
Answer: Safety is a top priority when using Airsoft airsoft guns. Players need to always use impact resistant safety glasses and protective face masks. The weapon needs to be used safely with guidance for training in appropriate environments or for target practice only.
Question: Can the Airsoft airsoft weapons shoot real bullets?
Answer: No, this airsoft gun can not fire real ammunition and can not be customized in any way to fire live bullets. It is a toy rifle.