- ✅ You can use this backpack every day for school, carry on for travel or a military tactical assault rucksack. It is completely versatile for any backpack situation. You will love having so many different places to put all your stuff to keep it all separated. It even has a hydration compartment.
- ✅ There's plenty of compartments to store and organize your life. The pack holds 3 days worth of clothes along with toiletries and other essential gear. A solid multifunctional backpack for combat, range, survival or hunting. It is water resistant keeping everything dry in a storm.
- ✅ A great advantage is the accordion zipper or expandability so you can shrink it down to a smaller bag when you don't need the extra room or expand it to 5 inches deeper for more gear. You will be so impressed with our backpack. You can make it into a bug out bag or 72-hour emergency kit and just the greatest travelers Christmas gift.
- ✅ With its 600 denier polyester making it tear resistant with awesome straps and great zippers. One nice surprise is the waist strap is removable for when you are not hiking, camping and trekking. It will easily handle 40lbs internally. At 14.5" x 21" x 8" with a capacity of 39 to the expanded 64 liters and only weighs 3.6 pounds
- ✅ Our world-class ARMYCAMOUSA customer service wants you to be SATISFIED with your purchase. Absolutely no risk. The backpack comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Get yours and more for family and friends TODAY!
Last update on June 28, 2022 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft Accessory Product Details
Voodoo Tactical Airsoft Enhanced Hydration Pack Army Digital
Airsoft Accessory Product Features
The Voodoo Tactical Airsoft Enhanced Hydration Pack Army Digital is often used during the sport of airsoft.
Info About Airsoft
Airsoft is a shooting sport where participants use airsoft guns to shoot 6mm plastic BBs. Airsoft groups can vary in size from a few game players to many squads, fire teams, and units based on the scale of the playing field and player turnout.
Airsoft guns include the following weapon types: rifles, handguns, and long guns or sniper rifles. The main airsoft weapons include the AK47 Kalashnikov, Heckler and Koch H&K G36 assault rifle, Colt M4 Carbine inspired assault rifles which are simulated using automatic electric (AEG) airsoft guns. Sidearms usually consist of Beretta M9, 1911, or Glock handguns which are used in loadouts as airsoft green gas or CO2 airsoft pistol variations. Sniper rifles often are modeled after the Remington 700 bolt action long guns which game players deploy as spring powered sniper rifles.
Airsoft players usually wear camo patterns throughout games along with headgear like tactical vests and tactical helmets configured with pouches. Each opposing airsoft team often uses a particular pattern to help determine unfriendly and friendly forces.
The targets airsoft guns are shot at can differ depending on airsoft game type. A lot of the targets engaged with airsoft weapons are other participants during force-on-force battles.
There are a lot of kinds of airsoft missions. They include attack and defense games, point based objectives, and location based-missions. Specific game styles are capture the flag, disable the bomb, zombie defense, deathmatch (free for all), team deathmatch, last team standing, weapon games inspired by Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO), hostage rescue, and other similar games. The types of airsoft missions are pretty much endless as players devise more kinds all the time.
What is Milsim
Military simulation airsoft, or milsim, is frequently a big part of airsoft. Many of the airsoft missions, uniforms, and weapons are replications of real guns, military outfits, and real-world missions from historical conflicts.
Milsim airsoft guns are based on the era of well-known weapons during the time of the historical objective. The M16A1 rifle has the traditional look of a Vietnam age assault rifle, while other airsoft rifles like the Heckler & Koch HK416 or IWI TAVOR TAR-21 are much more modern-day. In precise milsim gameplay, the weapons used by players must be consistent with the period, use relevant scopes, and be properly modded.
Milsim uniforms can vary based upon the sides and be based around the historic patterns and gear loadouts of the period. The military gear used normally needs to be and match the uniform from the corresponding era. As an example, a modern-day U.S. Navy Seal milsim outfit and loadout could possibly combine a Navy Working Uniform (NWU) camo pattern with a London Bridge Trading LBT-6094 Plate Carrier Gen II AOR1 Vest and a ballistic helmet like the Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Helmet. Reproduction tactical equipment and ballistic armor and helmets are typically used instead of the authentic equipment. This helps to save cash given that the real gear can cost thousands of dollars and the replica gear can be lighter to move around with on the battlefield.
The objectives undertaken during milsim operations consist of historic reenactments and missions set as historical fiction. Have you ever wanted to storm the beaches of Normandy, protect the 38th Parallel, or fight the drug lords of Mogadishu at the time of Blackhawk Down? Milsim integrated with airsoft is one manner in which you can actively join in and experience military history.