- Protection and durability-This upgraded tactical vest is made of soft high-density neoprene and hard high-strength EVA protective pads, and all buckles are metal. This airsoft paintball vest is comfortable, waterproof, shockproof and durable. It comes with 2 Fast Mags.
- Adjustable and user-friendly-The shoulder straps, side straps and waist belts are designed to allow you to adjust the length to meet your needs. In order to work more conveniently, the size: 58 x 42cm (adjustable), one size fits most adults. Good elasticity and toughness EVA protective material can protect your chest very well
- The MOLLE and metal buckle are designed to be compatible with the heavy-duty molle system, and other tactical equipment can be loaded as needed. The mainstream Cobra metal buckle is used for quick response and disassembly, and the two-way Velcro can reduce the burden on the shoulders and make it easier to adjust the length.
- Adjustable shoulder and waist design: suitable for most body types, easy to use and wear. Adjustable S-XL: maximum bust 130 cm/51.18 inches, maximum bust 130 cm/51.18 inches. The waist circumference is 115 cm/45.28 inches, which can be adjusted according to the maximum shoulder and waist circumference. Please pay attention to this important size information before placing an order.
- Multiple occasions-In many tactical situations, such as airsoft, paintball, shooting, outdoor activities, law enforcement, mountain climbing, fashion and role-playing in counter-strike games, let this molle tactical vest prepare yourself.
- Department name: unisex
Last update on July 5, 2022 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft Mask Product Details
TSD Tactical Armor Goggle/Glasses Silver Lenses Airsoft Gun Accessory
Airsoft Mask Product Features
The TSD Tactical Armor Goggle/Glasses Silver Lenses Airsoft Gun Accessory is usually used for airsoft games.
Airsoft is a shooting sport where players use airsoft weapons to fire 6mm plastic BBs. Airsoft groups can vary in size from a couple of game players to many teams, fire teams, and operational units based on the scale of the playing field and game player turnout.
Primary airsoft weapons consist of the AK47 Kalashnikov, Heckler and Koch H&K G36, Colt M4 Carbine design assault rifles which are reproduced in the form of automatic electric (AEG) airsoft weapons. Sidearms usually consist of Beretta M9, 1911, or Glock handguns which are used as airsoft green gas or CO2 airsoft pistol variations.
Airsoft players typically sport camouflage patterns during games in addition to headgear like tactical vests and tactical helmets set up with pouches. Each opposing airsoft team often uses a specific pattern to help determine unfriendly and friendly forces. The most common patterns include army battle dress uniforms (BDUs) like forest camouflage, desert camouflage, digital camouflage, and MultiCam. A colored band can be used on the arm to designate opposing forces if groups can not be separated by uniform.
The targets airsoft weapons are shot at can vary depending on game type. Many of the targets engaged with airsoft weapons are other game players during force-on-force battles.
There are also countless types of airsoft missions. The types of airsoft missions are rather unlimited as participants create more kinds all of the time.
What is milsim airsoft?
Military simulation airsoft, or milsim, is commonly a large component of airsoft. Milsim is the art of simulating a military-like atmosphere. Oftentimes this adds a command with officers within the player ranks, transports, and semi-realistic atmospheres with mock battlefield pyrotechnics or special effects. A number of the airsoft weapons, missions, and garbs are replications of real weapons, military fatigues, and real-world objectives taken from historical events. The end result of well done milsim leads to game players looking remarkably military-esque and suited up like special forces.
Milsim airsoft weapons are based on the era and feature well-known weapons at the time of the historical objective. The M16A1 rifle has the timeless appearance of a Vietnam period assault rifle, while other airsoft rifles like the Heckler & Koch HK416 and IWI TAVOR TAR-21 are much more contemporary. In strict milsim gameplay, the weapons used should be consistent with the period, use relevant scopes and optics, and be suitably modded.
Milsim outfits can be different based on the events and be based around the historic patterns of the time. The tactical equipment used typically has to be and match the uniform from the same period. A contemporary U.S. Navy Seal milsim uniform and loadout could integrate a Navy Working Uniform (NWU) camo pattern with a London Bridge Trading LBT-6094 Plate Carrier Gen II AOR1 and a ballistic helmet like the Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Helmet. Look-alike tactical gear and ballistic panels and helmets are generally used in place of the genuine gear. This saves on money considering that the real equipment can cost thousands of dollars and the replica gear can be lighter to wear on the airsoft field.
The missions carried out throughout milsim operations consist of historic reenactments and missions set as historical fiction. Have you ever desired to storm the beaches of Normandy, fight for the 38th Parallel, or fight the drug lords of Mogadishu at the time of Blackhawk Down? Milsim integrated with airsoft is the way you can actively join in and experience military history.