- Protection and durability-This upgraded tactical vest is made of soft high-density neoprene and hard high-strength EVA protective pads, and all buckles are metal. This airsoft paintball vest is comfortable, waterproof, shockproof and durable. It comes with 2 Fast Mags.
- Adjustable and user-friendly-The shoulder straps, side straps and waist belts are designed to allow you to adjust the length to meet your needs. In order to work more conveniently, the size: 58 x 42cm (adjustable), one size fits most adults. Good elasticity and toughness EVA protective material can protect your chest very well
- The MOLLE and metal buckle are designed to be compatible with the heavy-duty molle system, and other tactical equipment can be loaded as needed. The mainstream Cobra metal buckle is used for quick response and disassembly, and the two-way Velcro can reduce the burden on the shoulders and make it easier to adjust the length.
- Adjustable shoulder and waist design: suitable for most body types, easy to use and wear. Adjustable S-XL: maximum bust 130 cm/51.18 inches, maximum bust 130 cm/51.18 inches. The waist circumference is 115 cm/45.28 inches, which can be adjusted according to the maximum shoulder and waist circumference. Please pay attention to this important size information before placing an order.
- Multiple occasions-In many tactical situations, such as airsoft, paintball, shooting, outdoor activities, law enforcement, mountain climbing, fashion and role-playing in counter-strike games, let this molle tactical vest prepare yourself.
- Department name: unisex
Last update on July 5, 2022 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft Mask Product Details
TSD Tactical Armor Goggle/Glasses Clear Lenses Airsoft Gun Accessory
Airsoft Mask Product Features
The TSD Tactical Armor Goggle/Glasses Clear Lenses Airsoft Gun Accessory is regularly used during games of airsoft.
What is airsoft?
Airsoft is a shooting sport where game players use airsoft guns like rifles, pistols, and shotguns to shoot 6mm plastic BBs. The gameplay can feature a variety of objective based instances and group designed games where players and groups of game players compete to win. Airsoft teams can vary in size from a couple of players to lots of squads, fire teams, and units depending upon the overall size of the field and game player attendance. Bigger fields and airsoft competitions can host 100s or maybe even thousands of participants depending on the area of operations (AO).
Airsoft guns include the following weapon types: rifles, pistols, and sniper rifles. The main airsoft weapons include the AK47 Kalashnikov, Heckler and Koch H&K G36, Colt M4 Carbine style assault rifles which are simulated in the form of automatic electric (AEG) airsoft guns. Sidearms normally consist of Beretta M9, 1911, and Glock pistols which are carried into the field as airsoft green gas or CO2 airsoft pistol varieties. Sniper rifles frequently are modeled after the Remington 700 bolt action long guns which players carry as spring powered sniper rifles.
Airsoft players normally use camo patterns during games together with headgear like tactical vests and tactical helmets configured with pouches. Each opposing airsoft group often wears a specific pattern to help identify friendly and hostile forces. The most common patterns include army battle dress uniforms (BDUs) like forest camouflage, desert camo, digital camo, and MultiCam. A colored band can be used on the arm to designate opposing forces if teams can not be separated by uniform.
The targets airsoft weapons are shot at can differ depending on game type. The majority of the targets engaged with airsoft guns are other game players throughout force-on-force battles.
There are also numerous types of airsoft games. The types of airsoft games are rather unlimited as players invent more kinds all the time.
What is Milsim
Military simulation airsoft, or milsim, is usually a sizable part of airsoft. Milsim is the art of mimicking a militaristic setting. Often this integrates a command with officers within the player ranks, military vehicles, and semi-realistic backdrops with dummy battlefield pyrotechnics or special effects. Most of the airsoft guns, uniforms, and objectives are reproductions of genuine weapons, fatigues, and real-world missions adapted from history. The end result of a properly done military simulation airsoft event leads to game players looking truly military-esque and suited up like military troops.
Milsim airsoft weapons are based around the era and feature well-known weapons during the time of the mission. As an example, the M16A1 rifle has the timeless appearance of a Vietnam period assault rifle, while other airsoft rifles like the Heckler & Koch HK416 or IWI TAVOR TAR-21 are a lot more present day. In precise milsim gameplay, the weapons used by players should be consistent with the era, use related scopes, and be suitably modded.
A modern U.S. Navy Seal milsim uniform and loadout could integrate a Navy Working Uniform (NWU) camo pattern with a London Bridge Trading LBT-6094 Plate Carrier Gen II AOR1 and a ballistic helmet like the Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Helmet. This saves cash because the real gear can cost thousands of dollars and be lighter to use on the airsoft field.
The objectives carried out throughout military simulation operations consist of historic reenactments and objectives set as historical fiction. Have you ever wanted to storm the beaches of Normandy, defend the 38th Parallel, or fight the drug lords of Mogadishu during Blackhawk Down? Milsim integrated with airsoft is one way you can actively participate in and experience military history.