- Reticle allows for 4 different styles. Dot, Circle/Dot, Crosshair/Dot, Crosshair/Circle/Dot combinations. All in one sight!
- A 33mm lens provides quick target acquisition. Wide field of view to maintain situational awareness.
- Very sturdy and secure rail mounting system. Will not come loose, made to last.
- Parallax corrected & unlimited eye-relief, where the dot goes, so does the bullet!
- Ultralight, waterproof and shockproof - Powered one 3V lithium battery (included).
Last update on January 26, 2023 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft Rifle Product Details
Tactical AK-47 Assault Rifle FPS-285 Spring Airsoft Gun
Airsoft Rifle Product Features
Tactical AK-47 Assault Rifle FPS-285 Spring Airsoft Gun is a good airsoft rifle for shooting at opponents at moderate range shots on the battlefield. This airsoft rifle is made for Airsoft mostly in Asia and is shipped to the United States for airsoft players under Airsoft worldwide distributors.
These airsoft rifles are the primary weapons carried when playing airsoft. Because of this, these tactical rifles are preferred, are combat effective, and work very well on playing fields. Long guns are often carried alongside pistols and sniper rifles and are the foundation of a total airsoft tactical load out.
When calculating the distance airsoft rifles can shoot, keep in mind the average shooting distance for rifle use on airsoft fields is around 140 feet and in around 50 feet in indoor airsoft arenas which the weapon can handle rather effectively. This gun shoots airsoft BBs quickly in full-auto or semi-auto shooting modes and is durable, well-designed and toughly constructed. With the right care and weapon maintenance, this brand airsoft rifle should continue to shoot for lots of tournaments of airsoft.
Airsoft Gun Maintenance
The weapon must be cared for following basic airsoft weapon care and maintenance procedures. This includes:
- Cleaning the airsoft gun’s gun barrel and keeping it free of extra oil and blockages
- Drying the gun if it is drenched, used in the rain, or doused in water
- Applying silicone oil to lubricate the inner barrel’s internals, valves, gaskets, and other oscillating gun parts to keep them lubed and functioning properly
- Replacing worn out pieces and parts when they cease to function
- Maintaining and lubricating the hop-up system, hop-up nub, and bucking
- Hiding the airsoft gun in a heavy-duty, discreet tactical case
- If you upgrade the FPS of the gun, make sure your alterations and FPS limitations are within the airsoft playing field’s requirements
Airsoft Weapon Upgrades
Here are a number of pointers to consider if you are interested in enhancing your weapon. This gun might be compatible with airsoft gun parts and gun components from various aftermarket airsoft weapon part producers. When buying airsoft gun upgrades for resilience, you usually have to enhance a number of AEG parts simultaneously.
As an example, common AEG airsoft weapon upgrades can consist of:
- Enhancing the AEG gearbox components for enhanced resilience
- Replacing the AEG spring for amplified FPS
- Upgrading gearbox internal parts like the gearset, piston, cylinder head, bushings, tappet plate, and trigger
- Upgrading electrical systems and wiring consisting of low resistance electrical wiring, an improved mAh battery, a high-torque AEG motor, and use of a MOSFET switch with an electronic trigger solution
For spring airsoft rifles, upgradable parts can consist of:
- The spring – replace with a stiffer, irregular pitch spring like a M120 or whatever is legal for airsoft field use
- Trigger group – upgrade the trigger group and bolt mechanisms for resilience
About Airsoft Brand
Airsoft is quite popular as a quality gun manufacturer. They manufacture decent quality airsoft guns and other equipment. You can find responses on the brand’s site if you have questions about their airsoft guns or consumer service questions.
Airsoft Rifle Aiming Techniques
Airsoft rifles are very effective weapons. They can shoot over 140+ feet. Airsoft rifles like the gun have wide applications on the airsoft field from close quarters combat (CQB) skirmishes (keep in mind the field’s minimum engagement distances and rules) along with long-range engagements. For close range, hold the rifle in a way where you can quickly shoot and acquire targets. This includes using the rifle’s buttstock to bear the airsoft weapon along with holding the rifle at vectors away from your body.
An additional method to fire this brand rifle in close-up environments is to secure the stock (or rear of the weapon) between your bicep and body to shorten the total length of the airsoft gun and bring it closer to you. This technique is handy to keep the weapon close to your body when using the weapon on fields which allow players to shoot airsoft rifles in enclosed areas for room to room clearing and CQB.
When shooting the Tactical AK-47 Assault Rifle FPS-285 Spring Airsoft Gun rifle over 100 feet, shoulder the weapon’s stock for a firm and stable shooting position. This will provide the very best accuracy for shooting airsoft BBs over longer ranges at 100+ feet.
Airsoft Safety Guidelines
Airsoft guns like the Tactical AK-47 Assault Rifle FPS-285 Spring Airsoft Gun do have safety concerns and should only be used with game staff’s supervision. All participants, bystanders, and other people in the playing area or near airsoft games should wear eye and face impact protection.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Rifles
Question: How good is the Airsoft airsoft brand?
Answer: The Airsoft brand makes great airsoft guns.
Question: What type of airsoft gun is the Tactical AK-47 Assault Rifle FPS-285 Spring Airsoft Gun.
Answer: The Tactical AK-47 Assault Rifle FPS-285 Spring Airsoft Gun is an airsoft rifle.
Question: Is this airsoft rifle good for first time players?
Answer: This airsoft rifle can be a great option for first time airsoft players. It depends on the player’s budget, experience, and how much they believe they will play airsoft in the future. The Tactical AK-47 Assault Rifle FPS-285 Spring Airsoft Gun is an excellent gun for many players.
Question: Are these Airsoft airsoft weapons rentable?
Answer: Many airsoft fields rent weapons. Check with your closest airsoft field to see if they rent the particular Airsoft weapon model.
Question: Can this airsoft rifle be upgraded?
Answer: Yes, this airsoft weapon can accept upgrades for the most part. Try to find parts particular to the Tactical AK-47 Assault Rifle FPS-285 Spring Airsoft Gun.
Question: Are airsoft weapons legal in my state?
Answer: Potentially depending upon where you live. Examine your regional weapon laws or with your local police authority. States like Arkansas (AR), Colorado (CO), Illinois (IL), Maine (ME), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Mississippi (MS), New York and New York City (NY), North Dakota (ND), Texas (TX), and Washington D.C. do have stricter laws and requirements which might apply to airsoft guns like the Tactical AK-47 Assault Rifle FPS-285 Spring Airsoft Gun.
Question: What kind of airsoft BBs does this airsoft rifle shoot?
Answer: This airsoft rifle usually shoots basic 6mm airsoft BBs. Examine the product information for more information.
Question: How far can this airsoft gun shoot?
Answer: Most airsoft rifles can shoot around 140 feet including the Tactical AK-47 Assault Rifle FPS-285 Spring Airsoft Gun. Weapon precision depends upon shooting conditions, terrain, and other factors.
Question: What do I need to understand for Airsoft airsoft gun safety?
Answer: Safety is a top priority when using Airsoft airsoft guns. Airsoft players must always use goggles covering their eyes and face masks. The weapon must be used safely with supervision for training in suitable environments or for target practice only.
Question: Can the Airsoft airsoft weapons shoot real ammunition?
Answer: No, this airsoft gun can not fire real bullets and can not be modified in any way to fire live ammo. It is a toy weapon.