- ULTIMATE PROTECTION for YOUR FACE and YOUR BODY – Achiou balaclava face mask is made from high quality fabric, comfortable and lightweight. Very effective for providing face protection, primarily against the wind, dust, UV while motorcycling or other sports. When winter weather is in full force, this soft mask is quite the treat
- WARM BREATHABLE & KEEP DRY – Achiou ski face masks are tailored to your head and face to ensure that the part to cover the nose not falls down easily. Complete head face neck mask for summer and winter. The balaclava mesh material is breathable, absorbs sweat and will keep you dry. It also fit nicely under your helmet and goggles and keep your face and head warm
- VERSATILITY & BEST GIFTS – Can be worn as full face mask or hat, open balaclava, sun shield masks, half ski mask , neck gaiter or saharan style & ninja hoodie. Wear your balaclava on its own or under a helmet. People use Achiou balaclava for skiing, running, riding, fishing, snowboarding, motorcycling, hiking, Climbing. Perfect fit for Women, Men and Children. It is best gift for your friends and family etc
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: Achiou ski mask provides all-day comfort by keeping you warm and dry. It has a stretchy, lightweight and breathable fabric that protects your face while wicking away moisture. Thermal Dry fabric provides optimal moisture transfer, dry time
- GREAT TO SHARE (GREAT GIFT IDEA TOO!) – while you are enjoy it, send it to your family, friends, or people you loved as a gift for Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, Father's day, Mother's Day etc! Also,it's a great gift to runners, athletes, fitness workouts, hiking, cycling, or anyone who need it
Last update on February 3, 2023 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft Mask Product Details
Save Phace WarLord Tactical Airsoft Mask
Airsoft Mask Product Features
The Save Phace WarLord Tactical Airsoft Mask is often used during airsoft games.
Airsoft is a shooting sport where players use airsoft guns like rifles, pistols, and shotguns to shoot 6mm plastic BBs. The gameplay can focus on a variety of mission based instances and group style games where game players and groups of game players compete for victory. Airsoft groups can differ in size from a couple of participants to lots of teams, fireteams, and separate units depending on the dimensions of the field and game player number. Larger sized airsoft fields and airsoft events can host 100s or perhaps 1000s of game players depending on the area of operations (AO).
Airsoft guns consist of the following weapon types: rifles, handguns, and sniper rifles. The main airsoft weapons consist of the AK47 Kalashnikov, Heckler and Koch H&K G36 assault rifle, and Colt M4 Carbine style assault rifles which are simulated in the form of automatic electric (AEG) airsoft weapons. Sidearms typically consist of Beretta M9, 1911, and Glock handguns which are carried as airsoft green gas, GBB, or CO2 airsoft pistol versions. Sniper rifles typically are designed after the Remington 700 bolt action long guns which players carry as spring powered airsoft sniper rifles.
Airsoft participants typically use camo patterns during airsoft games along with headgear like tactical vests and tactical helmets set up with pouches. Each opposing airsoft group often uses a particular pattern to assist in identifying hostile and friendly forces.
The targets airsoft weapons are shot at can vary depending on the game of airsoft. Most often the targets engaged with airsoft guns are other game players over the course of force-on-force engagements. This is why it is essential for all participants on the field to use protective equipment like airsoft goggles and face masks and follow the safety regulations of the airsoft field. Other types of targets can vary from fixed objects to paper targets as game players enter into marksmanship challenges and events by aiming to strike things at increasingly harder distances. Speed, target acquisition, and accuracy are essential to keep the shots on target.
There are also many types of airsoft missions. The types of airsoft missions are rather limitless as players create more kinds all the time.
Military simulation airsoft, or milsim, is frequently a large part of airsoft. Many of the airsoft guns, missions, and uniforms are replications of actual firearms, military tactical uniforms, and real-world missions from historical conflicts.
Milsim airsoft guns are based on the era of popular weapons during the time of the historical mission. For instance, the M16A1 rifle has the classic look of a Vietnam era assault rifle, while some other airsoft rifles like the Heckler & Koch HK416 or IWI TAVOR TAR-21 are much more current. In strict milsim gameplay, weapons should follow the period, use corresponding components, and be correctly modded.
A contemporary U.S. Navy Seal milsim uniform and loadout could combine a Navy Working Uniform (NWU) camouflage pattern with a London Bridge Trading LBT-6094 Plate Carrier Gen II AOR1 and a ballistic helmet like the Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Helmet. This conserves money since the genuine gear can cost thousands of dollars and be lighter to wear on the airsoft field.
The missions carried out throughout milsim operations consist of historic reenactments and missions set as historical fiction. Have you ever wished to storm the beaches of Normandy, fight for the 38th Parallel, or fight the drug lords of Mogadishu during Blackhawk Down? Milsim combined with airsoft is one manner in which you can actively participate in and experience military history.