- ULTIMATE PROTECTION for YOUR FACE and YOUR BODY – Achiou balaclava face mask is made from high quality fabric, comfortable and lightweight. Very effective for providing face protection, primarily against the wind, dust, UV while motorcycling or other sports. When winter weather is in full force, this soft mask is quite the treat
- WARM BREATHABLE & KEEP DRY – Achiou ski face masks are tailored to your head and face to ensure that the part to cover the nose not falls down easily. Complete head face neck mask for summer and winter. The balaclava mesh material is breathable, absorbs sweat and will keep you dry. It also fit nicely under your helmet and goggles and keep your face and head warm
- VERSATILITY & BEST GIFTS – Can be worn as full face mask or hat, open balaclava, sun shield masks, half ski mask , neck gaiter or saharan style & ninja hoodie. Wear your balaclava on its own or under a helmet. People use Achiou balaclava for skiing, running, riding, fishing, snowboarding, motorcycling, hiking, Climbing. Perfect fit for Women, Men and Children. It is best gift for your friends and family etc
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: Achiou ski mask provides all-day comfort by keeping you warm and dry. It has a stretchy, lightweight and breathable fabric that protects your face while wicking away moisture. Thermal Dry fabric provides optimal moisture transfer, dry time
- GREAT TO SHARE (GREAT GIFT IDEA TOO!) – while you are enjoy it, send it to your family, friends, or people you loved as a gift for Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, Father's day, Mother's Day etc! Also,it's a great gift to runners, athletes, fitness workouts, hiking, cycling, or anyone who need it
Last update on February 3, 2023 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft Mask Product Details
Save Phace Tigre Tactical Airsoft Mask
Airsoft Mask Product Features
The Save Phace Tigre Tactical Airsoft Mask is typically used for airsoft games.
What is Airsoft
Airsoft is a shooting sport where participants use airsoft guns to shoot 6mm plastic BBs. Airsoft groups can differ in size from a few game players to lots of squads, fire teams, and separate forces based on the size of the field and game player turnout.
Airsoft guns consist of the following rifles, handguns, and long guns or sniper rifles. The main airsoft weapons used include guns like the AK47 Kalashnikov, Heckler and Koch H&K G36, Colt M4 Carbine inspired assault rifles which are reproduced in the form of automatic electric (AEG) airsoft guns. Sidearms usually consist of Beretta M9, 1911, or Glock pistols which are carried as airsoft green gas or CO2 airsoft pistol variations. Sniper rifles frequently are designed after the Remington 700 bolt action long guns which participants use as spring powered sniper rifles.
Airsoft participants normally don camouflage patterns during games together with headgear like tactical vests and tactical helmets configured with pouches. Each opposing airsoft team frequently wears a particular pattern to assist in identifying friendly and unfriendly forces. The most common patterns consist of army fight dress uniforms (BDUs) like woodland camouflage, desert camouflage, digital camouflage, and MultiCam. A colored band can be worn on the arm to designate opposing forces if teams can not be separated by uniform.
The targets airsoft weapons are fired at can differ depending upon the game of airsoft. Usually the targets engaged with airsoft guns are other participants during the course of force-on-force wars. This is why it is important for all participants on the field to wear protective gear like airsoft safety glasses and face masks and follow the safety principles of the field. Other sorts of targets can vary from static objects to paper targets as players enter into marksmanship contests and events by trying to hit objects at significantly harder ranges. Target acquisition, speed, and accuracy are necessary to keep the shots on target.
There are many types of airsoft games. The types of airsoft missions are pretty much unlimited as participants develop more kinds all the time.
What is Milsim
Military simulation airsoft, or milsim, is typically a big part of airsoft. Many of the airsoft uniforms, guns, and missions are replications of real firearms, military tactical uniforms, and real-world objectives from memorable engagements.
Milsim airsoft guns are based on the era and feature prominent weapons at the time of the mission. As an example, the M16A1 rifle has the traditional appearance of a Vietnam period assault rifle, while some other airsoft rifles like the Heckler & Koch HK416 and IWI TAVOR TAR-21 are a lot more modern. In strict milsim gameplay, the weapons used must be consistent with the era, use corresponding optics, and be suitably modded.
Milsim attires can be very different based upon the teams and be based around the historical gear of the period. The military gear used normally needs to match the uniform and be from the corresponding period. A contemporary U.S. Navy Seal milsim uniform and loadout could integrate a Navy Working Uniform (NWU) camo pattern with a London Bridge Trading LBT-6094 Plate Carrier Gen II tac vest and a ballistic helmet like the Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Helmet. Reproduction tactical equipment and ballistic armor and helmets are frequently used in place of the real gear. This saves on cash given that the genuine gear can cost thousands of dollars and the imitation gear can be lighter to move around with on the airsoft field.
The missions carried out throughout military simulation operations consist of historic reenactments and missions or objectives set as historical fiction. Have you ever desired to storm the beaches of Normandy, fight for the 38th Parallel, or tackle the drug lords of Mogadishu during Blackhawk Down? Milsim blended with airsoft is the manner in which you can actively take part and experience military history.