- Color: Black. The Two points sling is constructed with superior quality Nylon material.
- Upgraded larger metal hooks make the sling fit the rifle well.
- The rope of the sling is adjustable, so it will be suitable for everyone.
- With adjustment thumb loop and high density cord, the sling can be easily adjusted.
- Long adjustable strap creates wide length variability for the two points sling.
Last update on February 2, 2023 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft Rifle Product Details
M16 Bayonet Carbine Assault Rifle FPS-280 Spring Airsoft Gun
Airsoft Rifle Product Features
M16 Bayonet Carbine Assault Rifle FPS-280 Spring Airsoft Gun is a good weapon for shooting at opponents at medium range distances on the battlefield. This airsoft rifle is made for Airsoft mainly in Asia and is shipped to North America for airsoft sales under Airsoft worldwide brands.
When playing airsoft, Airsoft rifles are the main weapons carried. Because of this, these tactical rifles are preferred, are combat effective, and work well on playing fields. Long guns are often carried mainly with pistols and sniper rifles and are the foundation of a total airsoft tactical load out.
When thinking about the range of the airsoft rifles, bear in mind the average shooting range for rifle use on airsoft fields is around 140 feet and in around 50 feet in indoor airsoft arenas which the gun can manage rather easily. This gun shoots airsoft BBs fast in semi-auto or full-auto shooting modes and is durable, well-designed and solidly constructed. With the proper care and weapon maintenance, this brand airsoft rifle will probably continue to shoot for many rounds of airsoft.
Airsoft Weapon Maintenance
The gun should be cared for following basic airsoft weapon care and cleaning techniques. This consists of:
- Cleaning up the airsoft weapon’s gun barrel and keeping the inner workings free of grime and debris
- Drying the gun if it is wet, used in the rain, or immersed in water
- Applying silicone oil to lube the inner barrel, valves, gaskets, and other moving gun parts to keep them lubed and functioning properly
- Removing and replacing well-worn elements and parts at the end of their life
- Taking care of and oiling the hop-up system, hop-up nub, and bucking
- Keeping the airsoft rifle in a long-lasting, low-profile rifle case
- Make sure your modifications and FPS limitations are within airsoft field’s limits if you customize the weapon
Airsoft Gun Upgrades
Here are a couple of tips to keep in mind if you are interested in improving your gun. This weapon may be compatible with parts and gun components from various aftermarket airsoft weapon part manufacturers. You generally will need to update a number of internal parts at the same time when setting up AEG upgrades for longevity.
For example, normal AEG airsoft weapon upgrades can consist of:
- Enhancing the AEG gearbox casing for strengthened resilience
- Replacing the AEG spring for increased FPS
- Replacing gearbox AEG gun parts like the gearset, piston, cylinder head, bushings, tappet plate, and trigger
- Enhancing electrical wiring and internals consisting of low resistance wiring, an improved mAh battery, a high-torque AEG motor, and use of a TitanGate with an electronic trigger system
For spring airsoft rifles, upgradable parts can consist of:
- The spring – upgrade with a more powerful, irregular pitch spring like a M160
- Trigger group – upgrade the trigger mechanism and bolt systems for durability
About Airsoft Brand
Airsoft is fairly well-known as a quality gun manufacturer. They produce really good quality airsoft weapons and other equipment. You can find answers on the brand’s website if you have questions about their airsoft weapons or consumer service questions.
Airsoft Rifle Aiming Techniques
Airsoft rifles are very powerful long-range weapons. They can shoot over 140+ feet. Airsoft rifles like the weapon have broad applications on the airsoft field from close quarters combat (CQB) skirmishes (keep in mind the safety first minimum engagement distances and rules) along with long-range engagements. For close quarters, hold the rifle in a manner where you can quickly shoot and acquire targets. This consists of using the rifle’s buttstock to shoulder the airsoft weapon in addition to holding the rifle at angles away from your cover.
An additional method to fire this brand rifle in close-range environments is to clamp the stock (or back of the gun) in between your arm and torso to shorten the total length of the airsoft weapon in front of you. This method is useful to keep the weapon nearer to your body when using the gun in areas which permit teams to play with airsoft rifles inside of houses for room to room clearing and close quarters fighting.
When shooting the M16 Bayonet Carbine Assault Rifle FPS-280 Spring Airsoft Gun rifle over long distances, shoulder the weapon’s buttstock for a firm and balanced shooting position. This will give you the very best precision for shooting airsoft BBs over longer distances at 100+ feet.
Airsoft Safety Guidelines
Airsoft weapons like the M16 Bayonet Carbine Assault Rifle FPS-280 Spring Airsoft Gun do have safety concerns and should only be played with under game staff’s supervision. All participants, spectators, and people in the game area or near airsoft games need to wear eye and face ANSI rated protection.
Airsoft Rifle Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: How good is the Airsoft airsoft brand?
Answer: The Airsoft brand makes great airsoft guns.
Question: What kind of airsoft weapon is the M16 Bayonet Carbine Assault Rifle FPS-280 Spring Airsoft Gun.
Answer: The M16 Bayonet Carbine Assault Rifle FPS-280 Spring Airsoft Gun is an airsoft rifle.
Question: Is this airsoft rifle good for first time players?
Answer: This airsoft rifle can be a good option for first time airsoft players. It depends on the player’s budget, experience, and how much they think they will play airsoft in the future. The M16 Bayonet Carbine Assault Rifle FPS-280 Spring Airsoft Gun is a great gun for most players.
Question: Are these Airsoft airsoft guns rentable?
Answer: Lots of airsoft fields rent guns. Contact your closest airsoft field to see if they rent the specific Airsoft gun model.
Question: Can this airsoft rifle be updated?
Answer: Yes, this airsoft gun can accept upgrades. Search for parts particular to the M16 Bayonet Carbine Assault Rifle FPS-280 Spring Airsoft Gun.
Question: Are airsoft weapons legal in my state?
Answer: Potentially depending upon where you live. Examine your regional weapon laws or with your local law enforcement authority. States like Arkansas (AR), Colorado (CO), Illinois (IL), Maine (ME), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Mississippi (MS), New York and New York City (NY), North Dakota (ND), Texas (TX), and Washington D.C. do have more stringent laws and requirements which might apply to airsoft weapons like the M16 Bayonet Carbine Assault Rifle FPS-280 Spring Airsoft Gun.
Question: What kind of airsoft BBs does this airsoft rifle shoot?
Answer: This airsoft rifle normally shoots basic 6mm airsoft BBs. Examine the product details for more information.
Question: How far can this airsoft weapon shoot?
Answer: A lot of airsoft rifles can shoot around 140 feet including the M16 Bayonet Carbine Assault Rifle FPS-280 Spring Airsoft Gun. Gun precision depends upon shooting conditions, terrain, and other factors.
Question: What do I need to understand for Airsoft airsoft gun safety?
Answer: Safety is a top concern when using Airsoft airsoft weapons. Airsoft players should constantly use impact resistant safety glasses and face protection. The weapon must be used safely with supervision for training in suitable environments or for target practice only.
Question: Can the Airsoft airsoft guns shoot real ammunition?
Answer: No, this airsoft weapon can not shoot real ammo and can not be customized in any way to fire live ammo. It is a toy weapon.