- MATERIAL - *** M -- Fit for Less than 176lb , XL-- Fit for 176-220lb ***. Please note: G-string not included. 88%Nylon+12%Spandex, Super sexy fishnet and lace bodystocking with open cups and crotch. Floral lace and fishnet combo create the illusion of a teddy and tights.
- Applicable place: these bodysuits lingerie are suitable for nightwear, sleepwear, underwear, or clubwear, date nights, lingerie party, wedding nights, honeymoon, etc.
- FABRIC WITH FLEXIBLE COTTON -- Soft, Stretchy, and durable, our sexy lingerie fishnet stockings won't be tight, wearing free soft and comfortable, make you attractive, Bring you the most comfortable enjoyment. A good gift for your special person. Reflect you're sexy and charming.
- GIVE YOUR PASSION & GOOD MOOD -- Our Bodysuit Lingerie will make the night more beautiful! Make you more attractive! Suitable for underwear, sleepwear, nightwear. Perfect for Wedding Night, Bridal Gifts, Honeymoon, Valentine's Day, Anniversary, Bedroom every special night
- GARMENT CARE: Gentle hand-wash will be extremely durable and able to withstand repeated washing. Hang dry. Do not bleach.
Last update on June 29, 2022 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft Accessory Product Details
ICS Multi-Purpose 3 Point Tactical Rifle Sling Black Airsoft Gun Accessory
Airsoft Accessory Product Features
The ICS Multi-Purpose 3 Point Tactical Rifle Sling Black Airsoft Gun Accessory is regularly used for games of airsoft.
Airsoft is a shooting sport where participants use airsoft guns to fire 6mm plastic BBs. Airsoft groups can vary in size from a few participants to many squads, fire teams, and units depending on the size of the field and player turnout.
Airsoft guns include the following weapon types: rifles, pistols, and sniper rifles. Primary airsoft weapons used include guns like the AK47 Kalashnikov rifle, Heckler and Koch H&K G36, Colt M4 Carbine style assault rifles which are replicated in the form of automatic electric (AEG) airsoft weapons. Sidearms generally include Beretta M9, 1911, and Glock handguns which are carried into the field as airsoft green gas or CO2 airsoft handgun variations. Sniper rifles frequently take the form of the Remington 700 bolt action long guns which participants use as spring powered airsoft sniper rifles.
Airsoft game players normally wear camo patterns during games along with headgear like tactical helmets and tactical vests set up with pouches. Each opposing airsoft group typically uses a specific pattern to assist in recognizing unfriendly and friendly forces.
The targets airsoft weapons are fired at can vary depending upon the game of airsoft. Usually the targets engaged with airsoft guns are other game players during the course of force-on-force fights. This is why it is vital for all game players on the field to use protective equipment like airsoft goggles and face masks and follow the safety guidelines of the playing field. Other kinds of targets can range from fixed objects to paper targets as participants participate in marksmanship challenges and exhibitions by attempting to strike items at increasingly more difficult ranges. Speed, target acquisition, and precision are essential to keep the shots on target.
There are countless types of airsoft missions. The types of airsoft games are rather unlimited as game players invent more kinds all the time.
About Milsim Airsoft
Military simulation airsoft, or milsim, is typically a big part of airsoft. Milsim is the art of simulating a military setting. Frequently this integrates a chain of command, automobiles, and semi-realistic environments with imitation combat zone firecrackers or effects. Most of the airsoft uniforms, missions, and weapons are reproductions of authentic firearms, military fatigues, and real-world missions taken from history. The end result of properly done milsim produces participants looking very military-esque and loaded out like spec ops.
Milsim airsoft weapons are based on the era of popular weapons during the time of the historical mission. The M16A1 rifle has the timeless appearance of a Vietnam era assault rifle, while other airsoft rifles like the Heckler & Koch HK416 and IWI TAVOR TAR-21 are much more contemporary. In precise milsim gameplay, the weapons used by players should follow the era, use related add-ons, and be appropriately modded.
Milsim outfits can differ based upon the forces and be based around the historical patterns and gear loadouts of the time. The tactical gear used generally needs to match the uniform and be from the corresponding era. For instance, a present day U.S. Navy Seal milsim outfit and loadout might include a Navy Working Uniform (NWU) camouflage pattern with a London Bridge Trading LBT-6094 Plate Carrier Gen II AOR1 Vest and a ballistic helmet like the Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Helmet. Look-alike tactical equipment and ballistic armor and helmets are generally used in place of the authentic gear. This saves cash considering that the real equipment can cost thousands of dollars and the imitation gear is lighter to run around with on the battlefield.
The missions carried out throughout milsim operations consist of historic reenactments and objectives set as historical fiction. Have you ever wished to storm the beaches of Normandy, protect the 38th Parallel, or take on the drug lords of Mogadishu during Blackhawk Down? Milsim integrated with airsoft is one manner in which you can actively join in and experience military history.