- 💖【Comfortable to Wear】: There are soft sponges on the edge of goggles frame which snug fit your face and prevent slip. Adjustable elastic strap for better head and mask compatibility, effectively reduce discomfort caused by long-time wearing. With a vented hole design to allow air flow and let you breathe freely.
- 💖【Widely Application】: POKONBOY tactical masks are good protective equipments for toy gun battle games. Package includes 2 tactical masks — 1 blue and 1 red, different color masks identifie you as a member of different teams, perfect compatible with Nerf Apollo, Zeus, Khaos, Atlas, Artemis and N-Strike Elite blaster guns series. An ideal gift for kids on Christmas Day, Childrens' Day and Nerf theme birthday party.
- 💖【Protect Your Eyes】: Our lens are made of high transmittance polycarbonate（PC）material, which is anti-scratch and no optical distortion, make sure that you can find where your enemys are all the times. Curved lens design provides wraparound eye protection, prevent your eyes get hurt from foam bullets in the toy gun games. They can also protect eyes from flying insects, rain, snow, wind and sand effectively in outdoor activities.
- 💖【Durable Quality】: The mask can be easily take apart and reassemble to meet your different needs. The whole mask frame is made of high-strength ABS material, which is lightweight & durable than other versions.
- 💖 【Warm Tips】: Our tactical masks are toys for kids' shooting games, NOT used as professional protective devices for medical experiments and high-risk sports. They fit for most size of faces, recommend for age 8+. If you have any problems with your order, please feel free to contact our customer service, we will reply within 24 hours.
Last update on January 27, 2023 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft Rifle Product Details
Green Gas KWA KP8 Blade Trinity Style Pistol FPS-285 Subcombact Airsoft Gun
Airsoft Rifle Product Features
Green Gas KWA KP8 Blade Trinity Style Pistol FPS-285 Subcombact Airsoft Gun is a good airsoft gun for shooting at players at medium range shots on the battlefield. This airsoft rifle is made for Airsoft primarily in Asia and is imported to North America for airsoft players under Airsoft worldwide brands.
When playing airsoft, Airsoft rifles are the main weapons carried. Because of this, these long guns are incredibly popular, are combat effective, and work well on playing fields. Long guns are usually used in airsoft games alongside handguns and sniper rifles and are the foundation of a complete airsoft tactical load out.
When thinking about the range of the airsoft rifles, bear in mind the average shooting range for rifle use on airsoft fields is around 140 feet and in around 50 feet in indoor airsoft arenas which the weapon can manage quite effectively. It shoots airsoft BBs fast in full-auto or semi-auto select fire modes and is durable, well-designed and toughly constructed. With the proper care and weapon maintenance, this brand airsoft rifle should last for lots of games of airsoft.
Airsoft Weapon Maintenance
The weapon should be cared for following standard airsoft weapon care and cleaning procedures. This consists of:
- Cleaning the airsoft gun’s gun barrel and keeping the bore free of grime and blockages
- Drying the gun if it is damp, carried in the rain, or immersed in water
- Applying silicone oil to lubricate the inner barrel’s internals, valves, gaskets, and other moving weapon parts to keep them lubed and functioning properly
- Replacing worn out components and parts when they are broken
- Taking care of and oiling the hop-up unit, hop-up nub, and bucking
- Stashing the airsoft gun in a durable, discreet deployment bag
- Make sure your adjustments and FPS limitations are within airsoft field and arena’s guidelines if you customize the gun
Airsoft Weapon Upgrades
Here are a handful of guidelines to remember if you are interested in improving your weapon. This weapon may be compatible with airsoft gun parts and weapon components from various aftermarket airsoft gun part manufacturers. You usually need to upgrade a number of related gun parts simultaneously when installing upgrades for resilience.
Normal AEG airsoft weapon upgrades can include things like:
- Enhancing the AEG gearbox casing for hardened resilience
- Upgrading the AEG spring for maximized FPS
- Enhancing gearbox internals like the gearset, piston, cylinder head, bushings, tappet plate, and trigger
- Updating electrical wiring and internals including low resistance circuitry, an improved mAh battery, a more powerful AEG motor, and use of a smart MOSFET switch with an electronic trigger unit
For spring airsoft rifles, upgradable parts can include:
- The spring – upgrade with a stiffer, irregular pitch spring like a M140
- Trigger group – upgrade the trigger and bolt systems for increased life
About Airsoft Brand
Airsoft is fairly popular among airsoft players. They manufacture great quality airsoft guns and other gear. You can find answers on the brand’s site if you have questions about their airsoft weapons or client service questions.
Airsoft Rifle Strategies
Airsoft rifles are very useful long-range weapons. They can fire airsoft BBs over 140+ feet. Airsoft rifles like the weapon have wide applications on the airsoft field from close quarters engagements (keep in mind the safety first minimum engagement ranges and guidelines) along with long-range sniper battles. For CQB, hold the rifle in such a way where you can quickly shoot and aim at targets. This consists of using the rifle’s stock to shoulder the airsoft weapon in addition to holding the rifle at angles away from your body.
An advanced method to fire this brand rifle in close-up environments is to clamp the stock (or rear of the weapon) between your arm and torso to reduce the general length of the airsoft gun and bring it closer to you. This method is practical to keep the weapon closer to your body when using the weapon in areas which allow players to shoot airsoft rifles in enclosed areas for room to room clearing and close quarters combat.
When shooting the Green Gas KWA KP8 Blade Trinity Style Pistol FPS-285 Subcombact Airsoft Gun rifle at long ranges, shoulder the weapon’s stock for a firm and steady shooting platform. This will provide the best precision for shooting airsoft BBs over longer distances at 100+ feet.
Airsoft Safety Guidelines
Airsoft guns like the Green Gas KWA KP8 Blade Trinity Style Pistol FPS-285 Subcombact Airsoft Gun must be used safely and must just be played with under a range officer’s supervision. All participants, bystanders, and people in the area or close to where airsoft guns are being shot must wear eye and face protection.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Long Guns
Question: How good is the Airsoft airsoft brand?
Answer: The Airsoft brand makes good airsoft guns.
Question: What type of airsoft gun is the Green Gas KWA KP8 Blade Trinity Style Pistol FPS-285 Subcombact Airsoft Gun.
Answer: The Green Gas KWA KP8 Blade Trinity Style Pistol FPS-285 Subcombact Airsoft Gun is an airsoft rifle.
Question: Is this airsoft rifle good for first time airsoft players?
Answer: This airsoft rifle can be a great option for first time airsoft players. It depends on the player’s budget, experience, and how much they believe they will play airsoft in the future. The Green Gas KWA KP8 Blade Trinity Style Pistol FPS-285 Subcombact Airsoft Gun is a great gun for many players.
Question: Are these Airsoft airsoft weapons rentable?
Answer: Many airsoft fields rent weapons. Contact your closest airsoft field to see if they rent the particular Airsoft gun model.
Question: Can this airsoft rifle be upgraded?
Answer: Yes, this airsoft gun can accept upgrades for the most part. Try to find parts specific to the Green Gas KWA KP8 Blade Trinity Style Pistol FPS-285 Subcombact Airsoft Gun.
Question: Are airsoft guns legal in my state?
Answer: Possibly depending upon where you live. Examine your regional weapon laws or with your regional law enforcement authority. States like Arkansas (AR), Colorado (CO), Illinois (IL), Maine (ME), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Mississippi (MS), New York and New York City (NY), North Dakota (ND), Texas (TX), and Washington D.C. do have stricter laws and requirements which may apply to airsoft weapons like the Green Gas KWA KP8 Blade Trinity Style Pistol FPS-285 Subcombact Airsoft Gun.
Question: What type of airsoft BBs does this airsoft rifle shoot?
Answer: This airsoft rifle normally shoots basic 6mm airsoft BBs. Check the product information to find out more.
Question: How far can this airsoft gun shoot?
Answer: Many airsoft rifles can shoot around 140 feet including the Green Gas KWA KP8 Blade Trinity Style Pistol FPS-285 Subcombact Airsoft Gun. Weapon precision depends on shooting conditions, terrain, and other factors.
Question: What do I need to know for Airsoft airsoft weapon safety?
Answer: Safety is a top concern when using Airsoft airsoft guns. Airsoft players should constantly use eye and face masks. The weapon should be used safely with supervision for training in appropriate environments or for target practice only.
Question: Can the Airsoft airsoft weapons shoot real ammunition?
Answer: No, this airsoft weapon can not fire real bullets and can not be customized in any way to fire live ammunition. It is a toy gun.