Last update on July 22, 2021 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft Rifle Product Details:
GLORYFIRE MK43 AEG Metal Gear Full Metal Body Integrated Bipod
The MK43 is an excellent example of ability to step up and put together a great gun. It is built almost entirely out of metal and we added to the realism with their auto winding magazine that only turns on when the trigger is pulled. Another great touch added to this gun is the rate of fire controller, this gun can be adjusted to shoot anywhere from 12-20 BBs per second. This M60 is an excellent addition for collectors or anyone looking for a support machine gun.
Please note: Battery and charger are Not included.
Airsoft Rifle Product Features:
2. Specifications:Muzzle Velocity:440-450 FPS; Magazine Capacity:4000 rounds; Adjustable rate of fire.
3. Material: full metal construction/full metal receiver/full metal gearbox/full metal barrel/full metal adjustable retractable bipod
4. Easily-operated:Easy to operate, runs on rechargeable battery, simply point and shoot. Please note: Battery and charger are Not included.
5. Upgraded:The MK43 has been modified from the original M60 design in order to update its capabilities for modern combat. The standard hand guard and receiver cover of the M60 has been replaced with a vertical fore grip hand guard. In addition the barrel has been shortened and the bi-pod has been attached to the receiver for more stability.
GLORYFIRE MK43 AEG Metal Gear Full Metal Body Integrated Bipod is a good airsoft gun for engaging opponents at medium range shots on the battlefield. This airsoft rifle is made by GLORYFIRE mostly in Asia and is shipped to the United States for airsoft sales under GLORYFIRE worldwide trademarks.
When playing airsoft, Airsoft rifles are the primary weapons carried. These long guns are very popular, are combat effective, and work really well on playing fields because of this. Long guns are frequently carried with sidearms and sniper rifles and are the foundation of a total airsoft tactical load out.
When calculating the range of the airsoft rifles, keep in mind the average contact range for rifle use on airsoft fields is around 140 feet and in around 50 feet in indoor airsoft arenas which the weapon can handle quite effectively. It shoots airsoft BBs fast in full-auto or semi-auto select fire modes and is durably built and solidly constructed. With the proper care and weapon maintenance, this brand airsoft rifle should last for many tournaments of airsoft.
Airsoft Weapon Maintenance:
The weapon must be maintained following standard airsoft weapon care and service procedures. This includes:
- Cleaning the airsoft gun’s chamber and barrel and keeping the bore free of dust and particles
- Drying the weapon if it is damp, operated in the rain, or immersed in water
- Applying silicone oil to lube the inner barrel, valves, gaskets, and other oscillating gun parts to keep them lubed and functioning properly
- Repairing worn out elements and parts at the end of their life
- Taking care of and lubricating the hop-up unit, hop-up nub, and bucking
- Transporting the airsoft gun in a tough, discreet rifle bag
- Make sure your adjustments and FPS maximums are within tournament’s limits if you modify the weapon
Airsoft Gun Upgrades:
If you are really interested in improving your gun, here are a few things to know. This gun may work with parts and components from various aftermarket airsoft gun part makers. When planning for AEG upgrades for longevity, you usually have to improve a number of internal parts simultaneously.
As an example, standard AEG airsoft gun upgrades can consist of:
- Replacing the AEG gearbox components for reinforced durability
- Upgrading the AEG spring for higher FPS
- Improving gearbox AEG gun parts like the gearset, piston, cylinder head, bushings, tappet plate, and trigger
- Upgrading electrical internals including low resistance electrical wiring, a higher mAh battery, a high-torque AEG motor, and use of a smart MOSFET switch with an electronic trigger setup
For spring airsoft rifles, upgradable parts can consist of:
- The spring – upgrade with a more powerful, irregular pitch spring like a M160
- Trigger group – upgrade the trigger group and bolt mechanisms for durability
About GLORYFIRE Brand:
GLORYFIRE is quite well-known in the world of airsoft. They manufacture excellent quality airsoft guns and other products. You can find responses on the brand’s site if you have concerns about their airsoft weapons or customer service questions.
Airsoft Rifle Strategies:
Airsoft rifles are very powerful weapons. They can shoot over 140+ feet. Airsoft rifles like the gun have broad uses on the airsoft field from close range BB wars (keep in mind the arena’s minimum engagement ranges and rules) in addition to long-range sniper battles. For CQB, hold the rifle in such a way where you can quickly shoot and acquire targets. This consists of using the rifle’s rear stock to shoulder the airsoft gun along with holding the rifle at vectors away from your position.
Another tactical method to shoot this brand rifle in close-up environments is to secure the stock (or rear of the weapon) between your upper arm and torso to shorten the overall length of the airsoft weapon in front of you. This technique is helpful to keep the gun nearer to your body when using the weapon on fields which allow players to shoot airsoft rifles indoors for room to room clearing and close quarters fighting.
When shooting the GLORYFIRE MK43 AEG Metal Gear Full Metal Body Integrated Bipod rifle over 100 feet, shoulder the weapon’s buttstock for a firm and secure shooting platform. This will provide the most precision for shooting airsoft BBs over longer ranges at 30+ meters.
Airsoft weapons like the GLORYFIRE MK43 AEG Metal Gear Full Metal Body Integrated Bipod must be used with safety first mindsets and need to only be played with under game staff’s supervision. All participants, spectators, and people in the game area or near people shooting airsoft guns should wear eye and face impact protection.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Question: How good is the GLORYFIRE airsoft brand?
Answer: The GLORYFIRE brand makes great airsoft guns.
Question: What kind of airsoft weapon is the GLORYFIRE MK43 AEG Metal Gear Full Metal Body Integrated Bipod.
Answer: The GLORYFIRE MK43 AEG Metal Gear Full Metal Body Integrated Bipod is an airsoft rifle.
Question: Is this airsoft rifle good for first time players?
Answer: This airsoft rifle can be a great option for first time airsoft players. It depends on the player’s budget, experience, and how much they believe they will play airsoft in the future. The GLORYFIRE MK43 AEG Metal Gear Full Metal Body Integrated Bipod is an excellent gun for most players.
Question: Are these GLORYFIRE airsoft guns rentable?
Answer: Many airsoft fields rent guns. Check with your closest airsoft field to see if they rent the particular GLORYFIRE weapon model.
Question: Can this airsoft rifle be updated?
Answer: Yes, this airsoft weapon can accept upgrades for the most part. Look for parts particular to the GLORYFIRE MK43 AEG Metal Gear Full Metal Body Integrated Bipod.
Question: Are airsoft guns legal in my state?
Answer: Perhaps depending upon where you live. Check your regional gun laws or with your local law enforcement authority. States like Arkansas (AR), Colorado (CO), Illinois (IL), Maine (ME), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Mississippi (MS), New York and New York City (NY), North Dakota (ND), Texas (TX), and Washington D.C. do have more stringent laws and requirements which may apply to airsoft guns like the GLORYFIRE MK43 AEG Metal Gear Full Metal Body Integrated Bipod.
Question: What type of airsoft BBs does this airsoft rifle shoot?
Answer: This airsoft rifle generally shoots basic 6mm airsoft BBs. Examine the item details for more information.
Question: How far can this airsoft weapon shoot?
Answer: The majority of airsoft rifles can shoot around 140 feet including the GLORYFIRE MK43 AEG Metal Gear Full Metal Body Integrated Bipod. Gun accuracy depends upon shooting conditions, terrain, and other factors.
Question: What do I need to know for GLORYFIRE airsoft weapon safety?
Answer: Safety is a top priority when using GLORYFIRE airsoft weapons. Airsoft players need to always use goggles covering their eyes and protective face masks. The weapon should be used safely with supervision for training in appropriate environments or for target practice only.
Question: Can the GLORYFIRE airsoft weapons shoot real bullets?
Answer: No, this airsoft gun can not fire real bullets and can not be customized in any way to fire live ammo. It is a toy gun.
Amazon Disclosure: Highspeedbbs is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. FTC Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.