- 【Mini Keychain Gun】The pinfire gun model is realistic. This tactical keychain can stimulate real loading process. Tiny gun magazine can be pulled out by pressing a button, and inserted again. You can also hang up empty chamber, and press its trigger. Clear sound will accompany the operations.
- 【Specifications】Ratio between the model and its stimulated real item is 1:4. The size: 2.6 * 1.8 * 0.4 inches. Weight: 0.65 ounces. Material: high quality engineering plastic.
- 【Usages】Pistol keychain can be used as a keychain or bag pendant, also as an ornament in your room or office. In holiday or party, it is an ideal gift.
- 【Attributes】Cool keychain for men, novelty keychain, cute keychain, bullet keychain, tactical keychain, mini gun keychain with bullets, car key chain
Last update on February 2, 2023 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft Rifle Product Details
Electric G&G Swiss Arms SG550 Sniper Rifle FPS-490 Airsoft Gun
Airsoft Rifle Product Features
Electric Airsoft Rifles use batteries as their power source and they shoot very fast. Some Electric Airsoft Rifles come with semi-automatic fire. That means that when you pull the trigger only 1 BB will come out at a time. Other Electric Airsoft Rifles come with full-automatic fire. This means that when you pull the trigger multiple BBs will come out at a time. The longer you hold the trigger down the more BBs come out. Check the description above to see which kind of gun this is and if it is right for you. Electric Airsoft Rifles don’t require any pumping or cocking, just simply point and shoot. This is a High End Electric Airsoft Gun. Please only use .20 gram high quality BBs with this item in order to keep it in proper working order. Using anything else as ammunition for this gun will void the warranty and may cause it to jam. Also, to keep your Electric Airsoft Gun working properly, do not fire the gun when there are no BBs in it as it may cause damage to your gun. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this Airsoft gun.
Electric G&G Swiss Arms SG550 Sniper Rifle Full Metal Airsoft Gun
Electric G&G Swiss Arms SG550 Sniper Rifle FPS-490 Airsoft Gun is a good gun for engaging opponents at moderate range shots on the airsoft arena battlefield. This airsoft rifle is made for Airsoft mainly in Asia and is imported for airsoft use under Airsoft worldwide partners.
Airsoft rifles are the main guns carried when playing airsoft. These long guns are very popular, are combat effective, and work really well on playing fields because of this. Long guns are frequently carried with pistols and sniper rifles and are part of a complete airsoft tactical load out.
When calculating the range of the airsoft rifles, keep in mind the typical engagement distance for rifle use on airsoft fields is around 140 feet and in around 50 feet in indoor airsoft arenas which the gun can handle quite easily. It shoots airsoft BBs rapidly in semi-auto or full-auto shooting modes and is durably built and solidly constructed. With appropriate care and weapon maintenance, this brand airsoft rifle will probably continue to shoot for many matches of airsoft.
Airsoft Weapon Maintenance
The gun should be cared for following standard airsoft weapon care and service methods. The following best practices apply:
- Cleaning up the airsoft weapon’s chamber and barrel and keeping the bore free of grime and blockages
- Drying the weapon if it is drenched, fired in the rain, or doused in water
- Applying silicone oil to oil the inner barrel, valves, gaskets, and other oscillating weapon parts to keep them lubed and functioning properly
- Removing and replacing worn out elements and parts when they cease to function
- Maintaining and lubricating the hop-up system, hop-up nub, and bucking
- Carrying the airsoft gun in a tough, discreet carrying case
- If you customize the gun, make certain your upgrades and FPS limits are within the airsoft playing field’s requirements
Airsoft Weapon Upgrades
Here are several recommendations to remember if you are interested in enhancing your gun. This weapon may work with AEG gearbox parts and training weapon components from different aftermarket airsoft gun part producers. When adding upgrades for durability, you generally have to improve several related gun parts simultaneously.
Common AEG airsoft gun upgrades can include things like:
- Replacing the AEG gearbox casing for reinforced resilience
- Upgrading the AEG spring for maximized FPS
- Improving gearbox internals like the gearset, piston, cylinder head, bushings, tappet plate, and trigger
- Improving electrical wiring and internals including low resistance circuitry, a higher mAh battery, a more powerful AEG motor, and use of a smart electronic gate system with an electronic trigger setup
For spring airsoft rifles, upgradable parts can include:
- The spring – upgrade with a stiffer, irregular pitch spring like a M120
- Trigger group – upgrade the trigger and bolt mechanisms for durability
About Airsoft Brand
Airsoft is quite prominently known in the world of airsoft. They make good quality airsoft guns and other products. You can find answers on the brand’s site if you have questions about their airsoft weapons or consumer service questions.
Airsoft Rifle Strategies
Airsoft rifles are very effective long-range weapons. They can fire airsoft BBs over 140+ feet. Airsoft rifles like the gun have wide uses on the airsoft field from close quarters skirmishes (remember the safest minimum engagement ranges and guidelines) in addition to long-range engagements. For close quarters, hold the rifle in such a way where you can quickly aim down the sights and shoot at targets. This includes using the rifle’s stock to shoulder the airsoft gun along with holding the rifle at angles away from your body.
An additional method to fire this brand rifle in fast acquisition environments is to secure the stock (or rear of the weapon) in between your arm and torso to reduce the overall length of the airsoft weapon in front of you. This method is useful to keep the weapon closer to your body when using the weapon on fields which allow players to shoot airsoft rifles inside of houses for room to room clearing and close in fighting.
When shooting the Electric G&G Swiss Arms SG550 Sniper Rifle FPS-490 Airsoft Gun rifle at targets farther away, shoulder the weapon’s buttstock for a firm and stable shooting position. This will give you the best accuracy for shooting airsoft BBs over longer distances at 100+ feet.
Airsoft guns like the Electric G&G Swiss Arms SG550 Sniper Rifle FPS-490 Airsoft Gun do have safety concerns and should only be played with under game staff’s supervision. All participants, spectators, and people in the game area or close to where airsoft guns are being shot should wear eye and face ANSI rated protection.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Airsoft AEGs
Question: How good is the Airsoft airsoft brand?
Answer: The Airsoft brand makes great airsoft guns.
Question: What kind of airsoft gun is the Electric G&G Swiss Arms SG550 Sniper Rifle FPS-490 Airsoft Gun.
Answer: The Electric G&G Swiss Arms SG550 Sniper Rifle FPS-490 Airsoft Gun is an airsoft rifle.
Question: Is this airsoft rifle good for first time players?
Answer: This airsoft rifle can be a great choice for first time airsoft players. It depends on the player’s budget, experience, and how much they believe they will play airsoft in the future. The Electric G&G Swiss Arms SG550 Sniper Rifle FPS-490 Airsoft Gun is an excellent gun for many players.
Question: Are these Airsoft airsoft weapons rentable?
Answer: Lots of airsoft fields rent weapons. Check with your closest airsoft field to see if they rent the specific Airsoft weapon model.
Question: Can this airsoft rifle be upgraded?
Answer: Yes, this airsoft weapon can accept upgrades for the most part. Try to find parts specific to the Electric G&G Swiss Arms SG550 Sniper Rifle FPS-490 Airsoft Gun.
Question: Are airsoft weapons legal in my state?
Answer: Possibly depending upon where you live. Examine your regional weapon laws or with your regional police authority. States like Arkansas (AR), Colorado (CO), Illinois (IL), Maine (ME), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Mississippi (MS), New York and New York City (NY), North Dakota (ND), Texas (TX), and Washington D.C. do have stricter laws and requirements which might apply to airsoft guns like the Electric G&G Swiss Arms SG550 Sniper Rifle FPS-490 Airsoft Gun.
Question: What type of airsoft BBs does this airsoft rifle shoot?
Answer: This airsoft rifle usually shoots basic 6mm airsoft BBs. Inspect the product details for more information.
Question: How far can this airsoft weapon shoot?
Answer: Many airsoft rifles can shoot around 140 feet including the Electric G&G Swiss Arms SG550 Sniper Rifle FPS-490 Airsoft Gun. Gun precision depends upon shooting conditions, terrain, and other factors.
Question: What do I need to understand for Airsoft airsoft gun safety?
Answer: Safety is a top priority when using Airsoft airsoft guns. Airsoft players should always use goggles covering their eyes and face protection. The weapon should be used safely with supervision for training in proper environments or for target practice only.
Question: Can the Airsoft airsoft guns shoot real ammunition?
Answer: No, this airsoft weapon can not fire real bullets and can not be customized in any way to fire live ammunition. It is a toy gun.