- 💖【Comfortable to Wear】: There are soft sponges on the edge of goggles frame which snug fit your face and prevent slip. Adjustable elastic strap for better head and mask compatibility, effectively reduce discomfort caused by long-time wearing. With a vented hole design to allow air flow and let you breathe freely.
- 💖【Widely Application】: POKONBOY tactical masks are good protective equipments for toy gun battle games. Package includes 2 tactical masks — 1 blue and 1 red, different color masks identifie you as a member of different teams, perfect compatible with Nerf Apollo, Zeus, Khaos, Atlas, Artemis and N-Strike Elite blaster guns series. An ideal gift for kids on Christmas Day, Childrens' Day and Nerf theme birthday party.
- 💖【Protect Your Eyes】: Our lens are made of high transmittance polycarbonate（PC）material, which is anti-scratch and no optical distortion, make sure that you can find where your enemys are all the times. Curved lens design provides wraparound eye protection, prevent your eyes get hurt from foam bullets in the toy gun games. They can also protect eyes from flying insects, rain, snow, wind and sand effectively in outdoor activities.
- 💖【Durable Quality】: The mask can be easily take apart and reassemble to meet your different needs. The whole mask frame is made of high-strength ABS material, which is lightweight & durable than other versions.
- 💖 【Warm Tips】: Our tactical masks are toys for kids' shooting games, NOT used as professional protective devices for medical experiments and high-risk sports. They fit for most size of faces, recommend for age 8+. If you have any problems with your order, please feel free to contact our customer service, we will reply within 24 hours.
Last update on January 27, 2023 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft Rifle Product Details
Electric Combat Zone Mini-5 Licensed FPS-130 Clear Airsoft Machine Gun
Airsoft Rifle Product Features
Electric Airsoft Rifles use batteries as their power source, they’re usually fully automatic, and they shoot very fast. If you are looking for continuous fire fun, this is the type of Airsoft Gun for you – just hold down the trigger and watch those BBs stream out, one after the other, in a straight, swift line – which means fun and entertainment, plain and simple. This Electric Airsoft Rifle is dual powered so you just simply point and shoot in fully automatic mode or pull the spring mechanism back for one single shot as well.
Electric Combat Zone Mini-5 Licensed FPS-130 Clear Airsoft Machine Gun is a good ranged weapon for engaging players at medium range shots in the airsoft field. This airsoft rifle is made for Airsoft mostly in Asia and is imported to North America for airsoft use under Airsoft worldwide trademarks.
These types of airsoft rifles are the main weapons carried when playing airsoft games. These long weapons are really popular, are combat effective, and work really well on playing fields because of this. Long guns are usually used in airsoft games alongside sidearms and sniper rifles and become part of a competitive airsoft tactical load out.
When thinking about the range of the airsoft rifles, bear in mind the typical engagement range for rifle use on airsoft fields is around 140 feet and in around 50 feet in indoor airsoft arenas which the gun can manage quite efficiently. The gun shoots airsoft BBs quickly in semi-auto or full-auto shooting modes and is durable and solidly constructed. With appropriate care and weapon maintenance, this brand airsoft rifle should last for many rounds of airsoft.
Airsoft Weapon Maintenance
The gun should be maintained following standard airsoft weapon care and service methods. The following best practices apply including:
- Cleaning up the airsoft weapon’s bore and barrel and keeping the bore free of extra oil and debris
- Drying the gun if it is damp, carried in the rain, or doused in water
- Applying silicone oil to lubricate the inner barrel’s internals, valves, gaskets, and other moving gun parts to keep them lubed and functioning properly
- Switching out worn out components and parts
- Servicing and lubricating the hop-up unit, hop-up nub, and bucking
- Transporting the airsoft gun in a high quality, discreet gear bag
- If you modify the gun, make sure your alterations and FPS limits are within the airsoft playing field’s requirements
Airsoft Weapon Upgrades
Here are several tips to bear in mind if you are interested in enhancing your weapon. This gun may be compatible with airsoft gun parts and gun components from various custom airsoft weapon part makers. When installing AEG upgrades for resilience, you usually have to enhance a number of things simultaneously.
As an example, typical AEG airsoft weapon upgrades can consist of:
- Enhancing the AEG gearbox components for reinforced durability
- Replacing the AEG spring for maximized FPS
- Improving gearbox AEG parts like the gearset, piston, cylinder head, bushings, tappet plate, and trigger
- Enhancing electrical internal wiring consisting of low resistance circuitry, a higher mAh battery, a high-torque AEG motor, and use of a smart electronic gate system with an electronic trigger unit
For spring airsoft rifles, upgradable parts can include:
- The spring – upgrade with a stiffer, irregular pitch spring like a M120 or whatever is legal for airsoft arena use
- Trigger group – upgrade the trigger mechanism and bolt systems for resilience
About Airsoft Brand
Airsoft is fairly well-known among airsoft players. They make very good quality airsoft weapons and other equipment. You can find answers on the brand’s site if you have questions about their airsoft weapons or customer service questions.
Airsoft Rifle Tactics
Airsoft rifles are very powerful weapons. They can shoot over 140+ feet. Airsoft rifles like the weapon have broad applications on the airsoft field from close quarters fire fights (keep in mind the safest minimum engagement distances and guidelines) along with long-range sniper battles. For close range, hold the rifle in a way where you can quickly maintain your sight picture and shoot at targets. This consists of using the rifle’s stock to bear the airsoft gun along with holding the rifle at angles away from your position.
An additional method to engage opposing players with this brand rifle in close-range environments is to secure the stock (or rear of the gun) between your arm and torso to reduce the total length of the airsoft gun in front of you. This technique is handy to keep the gun closer to your body when using the gun in areas which allow teams to play with airsoft rifles in enclosed areas for room to room clearing and close in fighting.
When shooting the Electric Combat Zone Mini-5 Licensed FPS-130 Clear Airsoft Machine Gun rifle over long distances, shoulder the weapon’s buttstock for a firm and stabilized shooting stance. This will give you the most accuracy for shooting airsoft BBs over longer ranges at 100+ feet.
Airsoft guns like the Electric Combat Zone Mini-5 Licensed FPS-130 Clear Airsoft Machine Gun must be used safely and need to just be played with under a range officer’s supervision. All participants, bystanders, and people in the area or near people shooting airsoft guns need to wear eye and face ANSI rated protection.
Long Gun Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: How good is the Airsoft airsoft brand?
Answer: The Airsoft brand makes good airsoft guns.
Question: What type of airsoft weapon is the Electric Combat Zone Mini-5 Licensed FPS-130 Clear Airsoft Machine Gun.
Answer: The Electric Combat Zone Mini-5 Licensed FPS-130 Clear Airsoft Machine Gun is an airsoft rifle.
Question: Is this airsoft rifle good for first time airsoft players?
Answer: This airsoft rifle can be a great option for first time airsoft players. It depends on the player’s budget, experience, and how much they think they will play airsoft in the future. The Electric Combat Zone Mini-5 Licensed FPS-130 Clear Airsoft Machine Gun is a great gun for most players.
Question: Are these Airsoft airsoft weapons rentable?
Answer: Lots of airsoft fields rent guns. Check with your closest airsoft field to see if they rent the specific Airsoft weapon model.
Question: Can this airsoft rifle be updated?
Answer: Yes, this airsoft weapon can accept upgrades for the most part. Look for parts particular to the Electric Combat Zone Mini-5 Licensed FPS-130 Clear Airsoft Machine Gun.
Question: Are airsoft guns legal in my state?
Answer: Possibly depending upon where you live. Check your local gun laws or with your regional police authority. States like Arkansas (AR), Colorado (CO), Illinois (IL), Maine (ME), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Mississippi (MS), New York and New York City (NY), North Dakota (ND), Texas (TX), and Washington D.C. do have stricter laws and requirements which may apply to airsoft guns like the Electric Combat Zone Mini-5 Licensed FPS-130 Clear Airsoft Machine Gun.
Question: What type of airsoft BBs does this airsoft rifle shoot?
Answer: This airsoft rifle usually shoots standard 6mm airsoft BBs. Inspect the product information for more details.
Question: How far can this airsoft weapon shoot?
Answer: Most airsoft rifles can shoot around 140 feet including the Electric Combat Zone Mini-5 Licensed FPS-130 Clear Airsoft Machine Gun. Gun precision depends upon shooting conditions, terrain, and other factors.
Question: What do I need to understand for Airsoft airsoft gun safety?
Answer: Safety is a top priority when using Airsoft airsoft guns. Players need to always use safety glasses and face protection. The weapon must be used safely with supervision for training in proper environments or for target practice only.
Question: Can the Airsoft airsoft guns fire real bullets?
Answer: No, this airsoft weapon can not shoot real ammunition and can not be customized in any way to fire live ammunition. It is a toy gun.