- Reticle allows for 4 different styles. Dot, Circle/Dot, Crosshair/Dot, Crosshair/Circle/Dot combinations. All in one sight!
- A 33mm lens provides quick target acquisition. Wide field of view to maintain situational awareness.
- Very sturdy and secure rail mounting system. Will not come loose, made to last.
- Parallax corrected & unlimited eye-relief, where the dot goes, so does the bullet!
- Ultralight, waterproof and shockproof - Powered one 3V lithium battery (included).
Last update on January 26, 2023 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft Rifle Product Details
AEG Electric G&G RK104 AK 47 Assault Rifle FPS-285, Metal Airsoft Gun
Airsoft Rifle Product Features
AEG Electric G&G RK104 AK 47 Assault Rifle FPS-285, Metal Airsoft Gun is a good airsoft rifle for shooting at players at moderate range shots on the airsoft field. This airsoft rifle is made for Airsoft mostly in Asia and is imported to North America for airsoft use under Airsoft worldwide partners.
These types of airsoft rifles are the primary weapons carried when playing the sport of airsoft. These long guns are really popular, are combat effective, and work very well on playing fields due to this fact. Long guns are usually used in airsoft games with handguns and sniper rifles and belong to a total airsoft tactical load out.
When thinking about the range of the airsoft rifles, remember the average engagement distance for rifle use on airsoft fields is around 140 feet and in around 50 feet in indoor airsoft arenas which the weapon can handle rather effectively. It shoots airsoft BBs fast in full-auto or semi-auto shooting modes and is durable, well-designed and toughly constructed. With proper care and weapon maintenance, this brand airsoft rifle will probably continue to shoot for lots of rounds of airsoft.
Airsoft Weapon Maintenance
The gun should be taken care of following basic airsoft weapon care and cleaning procedures. The following best practices apply:
- Cleaning up the airsoft weapon’s barrel and keeping it free of dirt and particles
- Drying the weapon if it is full of water, put to use in the rain, or immersed in water
- Applying silicone oil to lubricate the inner barrel parts, valves, gaskets, and other oscillating weapon parts to keep them lubed and functioning properly
- Removing and replacing worn out elements and parts
- Maintaining and oiling the hop-up unit, hop-up nub, and bucking
- Placing the airsoft gun in a long-lasting, discreet tactical case
- Make sure your adjustments and FPS increases are within the airsoft playing field’s requirements if you customize the weapon
Airsoft Gun Upgrades
If you are truly interested in improving your weapon, here are several pointers to always remember. This weapon might be compatible with AEG gearbox parts and training weapon components from various custom airsoft gun part manufacturers. You generally will want to update a number of internal parts at the same time when adding airsoft rifle upgrades for durability.
As an example, standard AEG airsoft gun upgrades can consist of:
- Upgrading the AEG gearbox components for hardened durability
- Replacing the AEG spring for amplified FPS
- Improving gearbox internal parts like the gearset, piston, cylinder head, bushings, tappet plate, and trigger
- Upgrading electrical internal wiring including low resistance electrical wiring, an enhanced battery, a high-torque AEG motor, and use of a smart MOSFET switch with an electronic trigger unit
For spring airsoft rifles, upgradable parts can include:
- The spring – upgrade with a stiffer, irregular pitch spring like a M120
- Trigger group – upgrade the trigger and bolt systems for increased life
About Airsoft Brand
Airsoft is pretty prominently known as a quality gun manufacturer. They make outstanding quality airsoft guns and other gear. If you have concerns about their airsoft guns or customer inquiries, you can find answers on the brand’s business website.
Airsoft Rifle Tactics
Airsoft rifles are very useful weapons. They are capable of shooting over 140+ feet. Airsoft rifles like the weapon have broad uses on the airsoft field from close range engagements (remember the arena’s minimum engagement distances and guidelines) in addition to long-range engagements. For CQB, hold the rifle in such a way where you can quickly shoot and acquire targets. This consists of using the rifle’s stock to bear the airsoft weapon along with holding the rifle at angles away from your cover.
An advanced method to fire this brand rifle in close-range environments is to secure the stock (or back of the gun) between your arm and torso to reduce the total length of the airsoft weapon and bring it closer to you. This method is handy to keep the weapon nearer to your body when using the gun on fields which allow players to play with airsoft rifles inside for room to room clearing and close in fighting.
When shooting the AEG Electric G&G RK104 AK 47 Assault Rifle FPS-285, Metal Airsoft Gun rifle over 100 feet, bear the gun’s buttstock for a firm and stabilized shooting stance. This will give you the very best accuracy for shooting airsoft BBs over longer ranges at 100+ feet.
Airsoft Safety Guidelines
Airsoft guns like the AEG Electric G&G RK104 AK 47 Assault Rifle FPS-285, Metal Airsoft Gun must be used with safety first mindsets and should only be played with under a range officer’s supervision. All participants, spectators, and people in the game area or near people shooting airsoft guns need to wear eye and face protection.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Long Guns
Question: How good is the Airsoft airsoft brand?
Answer: The Airsoft brand makes good airsoft guns.
Question: What kind of airsoft weapon is the AEG Electric G&G RK104 AK 47 Assault Rifle FPS-285, Metal Airsoft Gun.
Answer: The AEG Electric G&G RK104 AK 47 Assault Rifle FPS-285, Metal Airsoft Gun is an airsoft rifle.
Question: Is this airsoft rifle good for first time players?
Answer: This airsoft rifle can be a good option for first time airsoft players. It depends on the player’s budget, experience, and how much they believe they will play airsoft in the future. The AEG Electric G&G RK104 AK 47 Assault Rifle FPS-285, Metal Airsoft Gun is a great gun for most players.
Question: Are these Airsoft airsoft weapons rentable?
Answer: Many airsoft fields rent weapons. Talk to your closest airsoft field to see if they rent the specific Airsoft gun model.
Question: Can this airsoft rifle be updated?
Answer: Yes, this airsoft weapon can accept upgrades. Try to find parts specific to the AEG Electric G&G RK104 AK 47 Assault Rifle FPS-285, Metal Airsoft Gun.
Question: Are airsoft guns legal in my state?
Answer: Potentially depending upon where you live. Check your local weapon laws or with your local police authority. States like Arkansas (AR), Colorado (CO), Illinois (IL), Maine (ME), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Mississippi (MS), New York and New York City (NY), North Dakota (ND), Texas (TX), and Washington D.C. do have more stringent laws and requirements which might apply to airsoft weapons like the AEG Electric G&G RK104 AK 47 Assault Rifle FPS-285, Metal Airsoft Gun.
Question: What kind of airsoft BBs does this airsoft rifle shoot?
Answer: This airsoft rifle usually shoots basic 6mm airsoft BBs. Inspect the product information to find out more.
Question: How far can this airsoft gun shoot?
Answer: A lot of airsoft rifles can shoot around 140 feet including the AEG Electric G&G RK104 AK 47 Assault Rifle FPS-285, Metal Airsoft Gun. Gun precision depends upon shooting conditions, terrain, and other factors.
Question: What do I need to understand for Airsoft airsoft weapon safety?
Answer: Safety is a top concern when using Airsoft airsoft weapons. Airsoft players need to constantly use eye and protective face masks. The weapon should be used safely with supervision for training in appropriate environments or for target practice only.
Question: Can the Airsoft airsoft guns shoot real ammo?
Answer: No, this airsoft weapon can not fire real ammunition and can not be modified in any way to fire live bullets. It is a toy gun.