Nave a new affiliate program for airsoft or tactical products you would like us to consider? Let us know! We consider all program submissions. We conditionally approve programs and partnerships based on what will best fit our visitors' needs. Please only use this form for affiliate inquiries and provide your program details below including contact info, website, and type of program. Use the Contact Us page for everything else related to general information.
Trustpilot Company Reviews
If you are submitting an inquiry about Trustpilot reviews or adding your company to our airsoft store review list, please submit the form below and include your company information and Trustpilot URL.
Partnerships and Affiliates
If you would like information about our partnerships and affiliate programs, submit this form marking the appropriate fields. The basic idea of an affiliate program is that your company is selling a product online, and we use a created affiliate ID link to send traffic to your products through reviews and product listings on our website. For every sale we generate, we get a standard commission (between 2 to 10% is normal). To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be selling products online
- You must have an online platform or website with a CSV database, product feed, API, or affiliate platform which you use to list your products
- You must have an established commission basis or contract agreement to pay affiliates (this is automated in the above platforms)
- Note: Payments are automatically scheduled using PayPal, direct deposit, or similar payment processor
- Once set up, our Marketing Team will provide our company information to complete 1099NECs and other documents.
If you do not have any of the above requirements, our team cannot help you set up anything related to your affiliate account, product API, or other details you may need when creating your affiliate program. This must be done by your business development team. We can assist in CSV database aggregation from your site. Submit an affiliate partnership request to learn more.